Thread: Gresham/Portland area...

Post imported post

So who was it a few weeks back OCing on their bike? Looked like a 1911, with OWB holster...either way I was really happy to see it.

Post imported post

I open carry on my motorcycle. Havnt been to Portland for a few weeks though. You would be amaized how much room people give you when you OC on a motorcycle lol

Post imported post

tofubento wrote:
    So who was it a few weeks back OCing on their bike? Looked like a 1911, with OWB holster...either way I was really happy to see it.

i open carry on my bike each time i ride , and i ride alot.... my riding group has become so used to seeing it that when i carried concealed once they we very concerned that something was terribly wrong!
    *Disclaimer~ I am not an attorney, i do not give legal advice. Any opinion stated here is in no way meant to insinuate, imply, compel or encourage that you should do anything that is illegal either knowingly or otherwise. My answers however valid may not be complete or applicable to your individual situation. I strongly recommend that you do your own research, make your own decisions and hire an attorney for legal advice ~