• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Re: Oregon CCW (UPDATE: YOU DID IT! WE GOT IT DONE!) Pro-Self Defense Oregon Sheriff Needs Help!

Judge.410

imported post

Yes, There are a few Pro CCW sheriff's In Oregon . I got mine in Union County Sheriff Boyd Rassmusssen (LaGrande).....use to live there. Their are some closer in Counties in S.W. Oregon. I already had a CCW when I lived there and re-new with out-of-state resident. They do reguire live fire . They didn't use to do this , so we are making progress. So far there are states that recognize Oregon but Oregon recognizes no one else. If I remember right the cost was about $150 for 5 yrs.