• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marysville open carry picnic

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

June 27

location:  Marysville Municipal Park, Marysville, Michigan 48040, United States, 48040
time: 1PM to 6PM

press: http://www.thetimesherald.com/artic...10/Gun-advocates-claim-police-violated-rights

marysville.jpg

i have parked on River Road across from the Junction Buoy restaurant and walked into the park because non residents sometimes have to pay a couple bucks to park in the park. that's if there is a parking attendant on duty.

here is a video tour of where to park for the picnic so as to avoid paying for parking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mibbf6Snu4

plates
Beerme (via Army74)
Advanced Security

napkins
Beerme (via Army74)
Advanced Security

utensils
Beerme (via Army74)

cups
NHCGRPR45
Advanced Security

soda
scot623

ice
Glock9mmOldStyle
smellslikemichigan

water
Ken021
malignity

hot dogs
Glock9mmOldStyle
Advanced Security

hot dog buns
Glock9mmOldStyle

hamburgers
Army74
Advanced Security

cheese!
nate0486

hamburger buns
Army74

ketchup/mustard/condiments
nate0486

fruit/pasta salad or regular salad
Ken021 (noodle salad)

Dessert

chips/pretzels/etc.
Glock9mmOldStyle

any other food
38Special (baked beans)

gas grill or grill/charcoal
smellslikemichigan (charcoal and grilling tools)

games?

Tables

Chairs

Cards/Literature

Coolers
Glock9mmOldStyle
smellslikemichigan

Confirmed Attendance
smellslikemichigan +0 (sorry to disappoint those who were looking forward to seeing my daughter, but she's been invited to a birthday party that day)
Savage.Detroit
Vmaxx
NHCGRPR45
Ken021 +1
mitunnelrat (making pavilion reservation, many thanks!)
stanr2
Glock9mmOldStyle +2
scot623 +3
Army74
Advanced Security +2
eastmeyers
Marysville Resident +1
38Special +1
whoseesu +1
LaVere
malignity

cabman1

imported post

If your going to have a picnic lets not do this wrong I would like to see an invitation go to the chief of police the asst. chief buckmaster the mayor the prosecuting attorney the Governor and the attorney general not saying there going to come just saying we should invite them I would like to see an invitation got to the chief of police of marysville. the circut court judges for all municipalities.the the sheriff homeland security the city council members the county commissioner the parks and rec.people the chief there concil and all elected official of port huron all the elected officials from all municipality's that touch marysville. asst. chief buckmaster the mayor the prosecuting attorney PRESIDENT OBOMA HILLERY CLINTON AL SHARPTON REVENED MANNING the Governor and the attorney general not saying there going to come just saying we should invite them

and dont forget the media.and even the guy from diners drive in and dives (Guy featie)or even Martha Stewart and emerald Lugosi)Randyk might need a hand cooking and maybe they are pro gun

INVITE YOUR NEIGHBOR INVITE YOUR FRIENDS INVITE YOUR MOTHERS YOUR FATHERS.
WE NEED MEMBERS WRITE IT IN THE SKY IN THE SAND ON THE SIDE OF A BUS COME ON GUYS TALK IT UP

PS this might take more then 2 weeks

PDinDetroit

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
If your going to have a picnic lets not do this wrong I would like to see an invitation got to the chief of police the asst. chief buckmaster the mayor the prosecuting attorney the Governor and the attorney general not saying there going to come just saying we should invite them
Yes, I agree with that. Make sure that you invite the Local TV News Crews and make sure that all these invitees KNOW THAT THE OTHERS ARE INVITED.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

what time will it start and end?
If i cant get off work ill leave my shop at 3pm
but either way ill be there with my ar15 in tote

ill bring plates, napkins and plasticware, got plenty of left over ones to bring with me. if i cant make the whole thing ill give them to someone who will be there when it starts

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

after hearing the shit that went down today abt marysville today, i think im in as well.

cabman1

imported post

we might wanna change the date of this there are alot of fathers on here that cant make it to this and its to close to have a great turn out and plan

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
we might wanna change the date of this there are alot of fathers on here that cant make it to this and its to close to have a great turn out and plan
that's fine, suggestions for date? (i do feel that this needs to happen fairly soon though so we can send a clear message to the leadership in marysville)