• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marysville open carry picnic

malignity

imported post

Though I won't be there the entire time and will have to leave around 4ish, if you guys do hand out the nice pamphlets, and there are ANY discarded, I'll gladly pick them up for you... each and every one I see. I carry them with me whenever I OC, and hand them out. I'm running low, and these b!tches are like gold. LOL

eastmeyers

imported post

malignity wrote:
Though I won't be there the entire time and will have to leave around 4ish, if you guys do hand out the nice pamphlets, and there are ANY discarded, I'll gladly pick them up for you... each and every one I see. I carry them with me whenever I OC, and hand them out. I'm running low, and these b!tches are like gold. LOL
+1 :lol:

sprinklerguy28

imported post

I will be bringing name tags and markers. This way everyone can write their real name with their screen name(if they have one). I've noticed at past events this would really help out. If the weather is nice plan on this being a huge event. I have had over 20 people tell me they are going to stop by to check it out. None of them are members(yet).

Beerme

Banned
imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I will be bringing name tags and markers. This way everyone can write their real name with their screen name(if they have one). I've noticed at past events this would really help out. If the weather is nice plan on this being a huge event. I have had over 20 people tell me they are going to stop by to check it out. None of them are members(yet).
way to kick ass bud!

malignity

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I will be bringing name tags and markers. This way everyone can write their real name with their screen name(if they have one).

GOOD CALL! I meant to mention this, as this was a HUGE help at the last Warren Picnic. Slipped my mind, glad you remembered. :)

Beerme

Banned
imported post

will not be able to attend picnic boss will be out of town and i need to work
someone wanna come to genos tools and toys friday or sat and pick up the plasticware from me?

lapeer20m

imported post

i have an engagement near south haven (think opposite shoreline!) on saturday. I am leaving there on sunday morning in hopes of making it to the marysville picnic.

Good thing i bought that 50 mpg car!

nate0486

imported post

i will be attending +2or3 ish i can bring soda if still needed. let me know what is needed. Looking forward to the picnic the one in warren was my first and it was a great time

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nate0486 wrote:
i will be attending +2or3 ish    i can bring soda if still needed. let me know what is needed. Looking forward to the picnic the one in warren was my first and it was a great time
soda is covered, we could use condiments for burgers and dogs and american cheese

malignity

imported post

Two of the people that were going to hitch a ride with me aren't going to be able to make it due to work. This means if you live in Warren, or an immediate surrounding area, I have 2 more seats available. I will have to leave at 4 in order to nap before work, however, if you don't mind leaving a bit early, you're more than welcome to hitch a ride with me. Send me a PM and we'll discuss what we can do.

Underdog

imported post

My family and I will be attending. We are coming up Saturday and camping out.

Two firsts for us 1. A OC event 2. Camping.