• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I cant figure this out....and its annoying as heck

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

OCDOTimeWarp.png

All the post times are 3 hours behind....all the time, how do i fix this?

fozzy71

imported post

You likely can't. All of the forums I have ever been a part of use the server's local time for the time of posts. I cant even change it on the site where I work full-time as an admin/mod.

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

fozzy71 wrote:
You likely can't. All of the forums I have ever been a part of use the server's local time for the time of posts. I cant even change it on the site where I work full-time as an admin/mod.
well wtf, its not like that on my other laptop...and thats a 10 year old Dell cinder block! This ones new, and the times all screwy....lame

PDinDetroit

imported post

Using IE 8 or Firefox under Windows 7? Maybe try the other browser and see what happens?

Strange things happen with different browsers running on different Operating Systems... I just did a 'website testing build" with Windows 7 Enterprise running MS Virtual PC and XP Mode. MS has already built Virtual Machines downloadable for IE7-WinXP SP3 and IE8-WinXP SP3.