• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pontiac Picnic 8/8/2010

army74

Update

I have invited the Chief of police and council members to picnic there should be others from thev area who are running for positions in the area and some are friends of mine and a gun dealer who wants more info to hand out to her customers so ill see some of you on sunday.

fozzy71

Upload the image to photobucket, copy the

army74

As you pull into the park go left because right is where the old school use to be ill be at the first pavillion and the only coverd one its small with alot of tables around it.

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
ill prolly come as well for support. Yall need me to bring anything?

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
So, how did it go?

Thumbs up! Pontiac OC picnic = good news!

OC'd at Pontiac picnic. It was a great time for all & it was nice to see some new faces. Much good came from this picnic.
1. We got an interview by Channel 4 news Mr. Jeffs & Mr. Webb were kind enough to speak on our behalf. 2. A local gun show promoter stopped by with his family and offered us a free booth at his shows. What nice folks they are!

Another win for OC to add to the growing list. Thanks to all who made it out and special thanks to Army74 for setting it up.

Last edited: