• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monster energy drink girls "support" open carry

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

smellslikemichigan wrote:
hmmm, i shot and uploaded this in 1080, but it didn't show up as that. anyone know anything about youtube video?
seems to look a lot better.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wow! You guys get the beautiful women to show up. Around here, we get cops with ballistic shields and a helicopter, although it has been a while since that happened.

Yeow!!

Beerme

Banned
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Wow! You guys get the beautiful women to show up. Around here, we get cops with ballistic shields and a helicopter, although it has been a while since that happened.

Yeow!!
Do i know how to put on a picnic or what >.>

hooray for random coincidences!

DetroitBiker

imported post

You guys should have stuck around longer, Those girls came back and hung out in the parking lot with us. They started getting a little wild and asked if we wanted to do some Monster bodyshots off their bare tummys. It was crazy.... (Oh wait, this was just a dream I had after I got home and was taking a nap) LOL. :D