Thread: NEW MEMBER HERE

Post imported post

Hey guys, I am a new member, and a huge supporter of guns, open carry as well. I recently found out that the Lori wants to ban open carry. This is ******* me off. I want to carry my gun in the open.

I am living in socal in Santa Clarita. Is there any1 else in my area?

Thanks!:celebrate

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Maybe. You better learn all you can about legal UOC'ing as fast as you can. Then go out and do it while you still can. UOC'ing days are numbered. We're going to fight it, but plan for the worst.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    Maybe. You better learn all you can about legal UOC'ing as fast as you can. Then go out and do it while you still can. UOC'ing days are numbered. We're going to fight it, but plan for the worst.
    There is plenty of time to get involved. I do not disagree that the OP should learn as much as they can about the practice and the rules of carrying legally in California, but there should be no rush into this. Even if the Senate commitees, the full Senate and the Governor green light AB1934, it would not go into effect immediately and UOC of handguns is all that would be banned.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

I think I read about an open carry meet up coming soon. I may go to that. I think its in Orange County tho. Not sure whats up your way. If you cant find a meet up then why not offer a date and time on the main forum. I am sure there are others in your area who would like to participate. We may need to encourage small weekly meet-ups around the state. Ha! What would that fire do? Anyone like Breakfast on Saturdays?

Joe