Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why There Was Very Little Looting In Nashville After The Floods

  1. #1
    Regular Member MarlboroLts5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    407

    Post imported post

    Found this on another forum........


    "My dedication to my country's flag rests on my ardent belief in this noblest of causes, equality for all. If my future rests under this earth rather than upon it, I fear not."

    -Leopold Karpeles, US Civil War Medal of Honor Recipient

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Asheville, NC ,
    Posts
    81

    Post imported post

    Funny,withoneglaring rule violation.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    , Nevada, USA
    Posts
    716

    Post imported post

    I love this picture. I first saw thisafter a hurricane in Texas, I printed it out with a caption referring to my family reunion and put it on my locker at work. The one guy in the blue shirt with the shotgun looks enough like me to be my brother, so it got a few laughs.


    You're right about the rule violation though, gotta love the guy with his finger on the trigger pointing at the cameraman.:what:


  4. #4
    Regular Member SaintJacque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    139

    Post imported post

    WNCTarheel wrote:
    Funny,withoneglaring rule violation.
    The S&W 500 makes up for the violation with sheer awesome.

  5. #5
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524

    Post imported post

    This picture showed up in my email very shortly (a week or two)after Katrina.Don't know for sure where it is from. Still pretty funny though.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bunkie, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    216

    Post imported post

    St. Bernard Parish after Katrina.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    41

    Post imported post

    Looks like it would be an awesome community to live in. That is what life is really about taking care of your friends and family.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,250

    Post imported post

    NoHadji wrote:
    Looks like it would be an awesome community to live in. That is what life is really about taking care of your friends and family.
    Awesome if you enjoy the muzzle of a firearm pointed in your general direction.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Waterford, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    526

    Post imported post

    cscitney87 wrote:
    NoHadji wrote:
    Looks like it would be an awesome community to live in. That is what life is really about taking care of your friends and family.
    Awesome if you enjoy the muzzle of a firearm pointed in your general direction.
    if you loot you deserve it

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,250

    Post imported post

    Beerme wrote:
    cscitney87 wrote:
    NoHadji wrote:
    Looks like it would be an awesome community to live in. That is what life is really about taking care of your friends and family.
    Awesome if you enjoy the muzzle of a firearm pointed in your general direction.
    if you loot you deserve it
    If you don't loot.. you'll still get it (the muzzle pointed in your direction). So what's the use? Take out the good with the bad.. so long as the bad are taken out?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •