• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flight attendant with gun arrested at Ind. airport

kenny

imported post

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-in-gun-airport,0,4328899.story

INDIANAPOLIS —

Officials say police arrested a flight attendant after a handgun was found in her purse at Indianapolis International Airport.

Airport spokesman Corey Wilson says the gun was found as the woman passed through a security checkpoint about 6 a.m. Friday. The Delta flight to Atlanta on which she was a crew member took off without her.

Wilson said the woman was booked into the Marion County Jail on preliminary misdemeanor charges of carrying a handgun without a permit and entering a controlled area with a weapon.

Jail spokesman Julio Fernandez identified the woman as 39-year-old Amber Robillard and said she was being held Friday pending a court appearance. It wasn't clear whether she had an attorney.

Dreamer

imported post

Has anyonw else noticed a GIGANTIC uptick in gun-related news stories frmo Chicago lately? It seems that with the pending McDonald case decision, there has been a HUGE increase in national meadia coverage of every random Chicago gun-related story.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if some of these high-profile cases like this flight attendent might be "false flags"... I wonder how much she got paid )and by whom) to carry that gun in her purse. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Keep an eye on this story folks--especially where her legal defense comes from.

Follow the money...