• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Before it gets to HOT!!

sslade6751

imported post

The Big Guy wrote:
Before it get's too hot?

think they ment while its to hot

allthough at 7am it should not bee that bad

all though we should try to find a place that would give us a discount as a group in az there are a few business that give discounts to customers wearing a gun

Sabotage70

imported post

I think we're going to be pretty lucky on the heat this weekend. They're calling for highs in the mid to upper 80's. Might even need a jacket in the morning...:shock:

Sabotage70

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
i think the gun show at cashman center is this weekend
Yes it is. I might go sunday. If I do it will just to window shop. But prolly not sense the primer shortage seems to be over. I was in Spurlocks a couple of weeks ago and they had buttloads of primers. I would rather buy from a local shop than someone from out of town when possible.

DavidS

imported post

Yea, buy local. Spurlock's is a good family store. I'll be at the range at 7am. Just a quick note, what is everyone going to bring? I have an idea, it all depends on what fire arms everyone has, but let's get some kind of who's the best shot game going. Something like 3 gun, handgun, rifle and shot gun. I have all 3, and I don't mind sharing. Just bring ammo. Also Sab and I reload, who wants to learn? I'm just throwing ideas out there!! I'm sure we can talk Desert Hills into some kind of 3 gun. Well??

flagellum

imported post

I won't be there quite as early, as I love sleeping in on the weekends and I don't have the ammo/money to burn for 4 or 5 hours of shooting, two hours is my comfort zone. As far as the three gun thing I have my XD of course and I have an M1 Carbine or ruger 10/22, and a huge ass huntingshotgun. Unless we shoot trap the shotgun isn't too fun so I'm probably bring a couple pistols and the carbines.