Thread: Gulf shores visit

Post imported post

I'm gonna be spending a few days in Gulf shores this weekend and thought I'd checkout the Alabama OC threads... WOW!! Great group. It didn't take me long to get a summary of the issues you guys are up against. Posts are clear, and the content is usefull. Two questions...

1. If it is true that OC is legal only on your own property, then would a renter be SOL???

2. Is there a shooting range near the intersection of Hwy 59 and E Beach Blvd? I've got some of my girlfriend's yankee family members in town for summer vacation and thought a day of shooting would be just the thing...

Banned

Post imported post

yankee? wtf

Banned

Post imported post

georg jetson wrote:
    I'm gonna be spending a few days in Gulf shores this weekend and thought I'd checkout the Alabama OC threads... WOW!! Great group. It didn't take me long to get a summary of the issues you guys are up against. Posts are clear, and the content is usefull. Two questions...

1. If it is true that OC is legal only on your own property, then would a renter be SOL???

2. Is there a shooting range near the intersection of Hwy 59 and E Beach Blvd? I've got some of my girlfriend's yankee family members in town for summer vacation and thought a day of shooting would be just the thing...
    OC is legal almost everywhere. There are exceptions (most notably at demonstrations and in your car), and, of course, private property owners can trespass you for carrying.

Ignore the poster above me. He has been running around making juvenile posts like the one above. Not worth wasting any more time one.