• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Banks

azcdlfred

imported post

ixtow wrote:
What banks in Tucson don't cause headaches for OCers?
Wells Fargo - I frequent a coupleon the West side of town (along Silverbell) and open carry 99% of the time I go in there. Haven't even seen a raised eyebrow yet.

Dahwg

imported post

I can't say there's a single bank I've had a problem with yet and I have three banks with which I'm currently doing business. For overall customer service though, I have to recommend the Bank of the West- class act.

The tellers at the Thornydale and Orange Grove branch have told me that they feel safer when I'm in the bank OCing. When I'm CC, they always ask- "Did you forget something today? You seem to be not fully dressed."

Now THAT's a gun friendly bank!