• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restore the Constitution OC rally, Aug 14th, Greensboro

nobama

imported post

muster4-19 and the opencarry meet up. you will have to do a little navigating.

elixin77

imported post

wethepeople wrote:
I will go. Anyone OCing? Sounds legal to me, but I bet there might be some flack from someone PD? If enough people do go and OC, I would say there is more less likely to be hastled.
I will have my pistol on my hip, and my MN 91/30 across my back, pointed down per the RoE. I don't know if my friend will be carrying, but I will do my damndest to have him carry :lol:

RandysRight

imported post

!!!!!!!!IT"S A GO WE GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM NATIONAL PARK POLICE CHIEF KEVIN W. SPOKE WITH HIM PERSONALLY.

Anyone may call me if any questions

919 619 9189

RandysRight

RandysRight

imported post

Open-carry gun activists laud N.C.

By Josh Shaffer - McClatchy Newspapers

var addthis_title = document.title.replace(/\'/g,'\\\'').replace(/"/g,"\"");
var addthis_url = location.href+'?storylink=addthis';

E-Mail Print

Comments (16)
Recommend (3)Reprint or license
Text Size: close
tool goes here

Randy Dye will sometimes carry a gun on his hip, right out in the open, no jacket pulled over it, no inside-the-belt holster. It draws funny looks, and Dye doesn't much care.

One time, Dye explains, he was standing in line for a money order when the guy behind him asked, "Are you a police officer?" Dye said no, and the guy kept staring, so Dye stared back. "We good?" Dye asked, and the conversation stopped.

"I wasn't trying to intimidate," says Dye, a retired trauma nurse in Chatham County. "He approached me. If you don't understand your constitutional rights, you need to go read them."

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/06/21/1544247/open-carry-gun-activists-laud.html#ixzz0rY8I3OXE