Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Try Talking With An Anti?

Post imported post

OK. This happened today so I wanted to share this while it is still fresh.
    My 18 y.o. daughter had her b.f. over this afternoon and as I was putting my Glock away to take the dogs for a walk into the GFSZ I mentioned how the Wisconsin law is unconstitutional.
    Now, he is 18 and starts with this "Well, it is a precautionary law to keep your gun from "going off" while I am near a school". What? I explain to him that this is only for public land and has no bearing on private property. I mention that I could live across the street from a school and have my gun on my property and it is legal but if I step across the imaginary line into the GFSZ it is a felony. Did he get it? Nope. He even says that my gun could "jump out of my holster and go off". Wow. Stays on the same train of thought and says that my safety on my gun (uh...what safety) is no guarantee it won't go off near a school. What? I think he is B.S.ing me but he isn't. So I ask him "What about police officers? They go into school zones all the time.". He says "Well, they are the police and you are a civilian." What? I ask him what the heck that has to do with my constitutional rights? NOTHING. He doesn't get it. He goes back to the gun going off all by itself and shooting someone. So I then ask, "So should we never take our guns out of our gun safes just to be safe?". No light on in his head. He then jumps into this thing about the frontal lobe in people not being fully developed until about age 25. What has that got to do with my Constitutional rights? The conversation goes on with cars, seat belt laws and helmet laws. I ask him "Should we ban all cars for killing people?". His response "That is different." What?! What an idiot. You can imagine he is for any law that is "precautionary" and saves lives. I told him he should move to China or the U.K. and be safe since just about everything is banned there including "behaviour" with the "ASBO" law they have in the U.K.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-So...ehaviour_Order

So I finally tell him he has been brainwashed well by the Lefties and will make a good Liberal. Wow, what has happened to common sense? These people will give up EVERY RIGHT just to "Be safe" no matter who it infringes on.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

God help your daughter if she stays with this loser and idiot.

Post imported post

I agree. I was shocked to say the least. How can anyone think this way and actually believe what they think? No common sense, no logic, no statistics, nothing to support their thought process. So sad.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    I agree. I was shocked to say the least. How can anyone think this way and actually believe what they think? No common sense, no logic, no statistics, nothing to support their thought process. So sad.

This is EXACTLY what your tax dollars go towards, indoctrination in the schools. Maybe if you had gotten to him when he was five(5) you might have had a chance.

Post imported post

Well, at least you won't have to worry about any shotgun weddings. And I assume he is taking "precautionary measures", too.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
    This is EXACTLY what your tax dollars go towards, indoctrination in the schools. Maybe if you had gotten to him when he was five(5) you might have had a chance.
    Not ever in government schools.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
    http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com.../DDDoA.sml.pdf 700+ pages 6.5 MB

Post imported post

9026543 wrote:
    YOU don't know whether he is a loser and an idiot. He may very well be a very smart and motivated young man that has not yet met someone to challenge his indoctrination in this area.

Post imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
    9026543 wrote:
    YOU don't know whether he is a loser and an idiot. He may very well be a very smart and motivated young man that has not yet met someone to challenge his indoctrination in this area.
    I have to agree. He IS intelligent but...not motivated (as I see him). He is 18 and in the 10th grade. Yes, the 10th grade. Why? Because he doesn't do well in school. He doesn't turn in the work or participate in school so he fails. That is why he is 18 and in the 10th grade. But...he SPEAKS as if he has intelligence so one has to wonder what is going on?!?!

I challenged him and his response was??? "I'm done talking to you, just go away." Interesting? To me it seems his brainwashing is complete. It is like the movie "The Matrix" where one lives inside a computer program. I really don't know if he will ever wake up but I can hope he does.

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
    rcawdor57 wrote:

I know Hubert. So sad. That is why my daughter home schools her kids. Our educational system is leftist all the way.

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

Sounds like we have a young politician in the making....
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    "So I finally tell him he has been brainwashed well by the Lefties and will make a good Liberal."

I have had common experiences like that as well, very troubling!

Now pertaining to your comment I have quoted: It's not the lefties, its the generations stemming from the early 20th century up to the generation that me and your daughter's boyfriend are in that did the brainwashing. The American people in the mentioned generations as a whole, democrats and republicans are the ones who expanded gov't, it's power andteh assaulton our manyrights. And then passed it on to their children. You guys on this forum appear to be an exception. I'm glad I have only been able to vote for two years now, because I am not to blame for the sad shape the generations before left this once great country, throwing my freedoms out of the goddam window before I was born and while I was a child. And then as in your case teaching the new generation their freedom hating beliefs. Many of the people in your generations as well have been taught by their parents and society.

I only have one question that nobody has been able to answer me yet:

What the hell was wrong with yours and the other generations to degrade on SO MANY LEVELS ofmy freedoms?? I have taken to fighting for freedom, the freedom the prior generations STOLE from me! I only ask why!!?

sorry for going off topic, rant over.....

Banned

Post imported post

BJA wrote:
    rcawdor57 wrote:
    "So I finally tell him he has been brainwashed well by the Lefties and will make a good Liberal."

I have had common experiences like that as well, very troubling!

Now pertaining to your comment I have quoted: It's not the lefties, its the generations stemming from the early 20th century up to the generation that me and your daughter's boyfriend are in that did the brainwashing. The American people in the mentioned generations as a whole, democrats and republicans are the ones who expanded gov't, it's power andteh assaulton our manyrights. And then passed it on to their children. You guys on this forum appear to be an exception. I'm glad I have only been able to vote for two years now, because I am not to blame for the sad shape the generations before left this once great country, throwing my freedoms out of the goddam window before I was born and while I was a child. And then as in your case teaching the new generation their freedom hating beliefs. Many of the people in your generations as well have been taught by their parents and society.

I only have one question that nobody has been able to answer me yet:

What the hell was wrong with yours and the other generations to degrade on SO MANY LEVELS ofmy freedoms?? I have taken to fighting for freedom, the freedom the prior generations STOLE from me! I only ask why!!?

sorry for going off topic, rant over
    HERE HERE!!!!

McX

Post imported post

antis never realy have a valid arguement, they just have an argument, they never have facts, they just have opinions, you find them creepin around in the family (maybe soon yours), i think of them this way; their mind is a room with a closed door. it is a small room.

Post imported post

You just have to love a mandatory public edumacation.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Post imported post

Do i talk to anti's about about my gun rights, NO. it's a waste of time & I have better things to do. Sounds like this young man, needs you to have the chat with him.

If you knock up my daughter or hurt her ever.... I will use that pistol on you, then I will bury you in a deep grave & no one will ever hear from you again......he asking for you to put the fear of god into him.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    BROKENSPROKET wrote:
    9026543 wrote:
    I have to agree. He IS intelligent but...not motivated (as I see him). He is 18 and in the 10th grade. Yes, the 10th grade. Why? Because he doesn't do well in school. He doesn't turn in the work or participate in school so he fails. That is why he is 18 and in the 10th grade. But...he SPEAKS as if he has intelligence so one has to wonder what is going on?!?!

I challenged him and his response was??? "I'm done talking to you, just go away." Interesting? To me it seems his brainwashing is complete. It is like the movie "The Matrix" where one lives inside a computer program. I really don't know if he will ever wake up but I can hope he does.
    "Done talking to you, just go away?" Wasn't this in YOUR home? I would have grabbed him up by the seat of his pants and sent him sailing out the door.

Maybe your response to his rant should have been a quote from mayor Daily.
    "If I shove this up your arse you'll understand!"

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Do i talk to anti's about about my gun rights, NO. it's a waste of time & I have better things to do. Sounds like this young man, needs you to have the chat with him.

If you knock up my daughter or hurt her ever.... I will use that pistol on you, then I will bury you in a deep grave & no one will ever hear from you again......he asking for you to put the fear of god into him.

If you knock up my daughter or hurt her ever.... I will use that pistol on you, then I will shoot you with it and then I will bury you in a deep grave & no one will ever hear from you again......he asking for you to put the fear of god into him.

There I fixed it for ya.

McX

Post imported post

we must be innocent of instigation, and never offer to shoot anyone. we must be kind and gentle.......ark! koff! I'm sayin it, but still choking on it.

Banned

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    we must be innocent of instigation, and never offer to shoot anyone. we must be kind and gentle.......ark! koff! I'm sayin it, but still choking on it.
    That is the subliminal message that the government plays through the headphones of the sheep as they sleep at night.

McX

Post imported post

yes, along with the other messages; the check is in the mail, i'm with the government, and here to help you, no baby- you can't get pregnant.......is there any i missed?

Post imported post

"I'm done talking to you, just go away." Interesting?
    I don't think "Interesting" is quite the right word for it, holy cow.

He said that to you in your house?Wow. Yeah we would be done talking allright but it wouldn't be me who was going away. It would probably be followed up immediately with a stern, "Get the $%^& out my house right now you meathead."

I can understand his feelings if he's being trumped in a debate and he may even feel a bit cornered but I bet my 18 year old daughter would sink in her chair thinking "oh no" if her boyfriend ever had the balls to tell me to go away in my own house, lol. Then again, her boyfriend is fine with firearms and I've let him target shoot my 9mm with me.

Post imported post

I had a chat with Representative Jennifer Shilling this past Saturday in La Crosse. I asked her if she has really thought about Self Defense for the individual. Her response was "do you know about "MY" parents"? I said yes I know of the story behind her parents.

Myresponse to her was;you have heard of the shootingrampage in 1991at Killeen Luby's that left 24 dead. ( she was aware).

I followed up that the rampage could have been prevented with a CCW law that would allow carrying in a resturant. ( No response )

I asked Jennifer if she was aware that the LEOs are notbound bySUPREME COURT RULLING to protect citizens. (She was NOT aware ).

Jennifer was collecting names to get her name on the ballot for re election (even though she was my representive I told her I wouldNOT support her bid for re election)and could see she didn't want to get into a conversation about CCW.

I gave Jennifer my card inviting her to get intouch with me to discuss CCW, and invited her to takeany ofmy CCW classes. ( At NO Charge )

I don't expect to hear from Jennifer, but if I do, I will let you all know the outcome.

JJC

Post imported post

JJC wrote:
    I had a chat with Representative Jennifer Shilling this past Saturday in La Crosse. I asked her if she has really thought about Self Defense for the individual. Her response was "do you know about "MY" parents"? I said yes I know of the story behind her parents.

Myresponse to her was;you have heard of the shootingrampage in 1991at Killeen Luby's that left 24 dead. ( she was aware).

I followed up that the rampage could have been prevented with a CCW law that would allow carrying in a resturant. ( No response )

I asked Jennifer if she was aware that the LEOs are notbound bySUPREME COURT RULLING to protect citizens. (She was NOT aware ).

Jennifer was collecting names to get her name on the ballot for re election (even though she was my representive I told her I wouldNOT support her bid for re election)and could see she didn't want to get into a conversation about CCW.

I gave Jennifer my card inviting her to get intouch with me to discuss CCW, and invited her to takeany ofmy CCW classes. ( At NO Charge )

I don't expect to hear from Jennifer, but if I do, I will let you all know the outcome.

JJC
    RIGHT ON !!!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

I once saw a bumper sticker that sums it all up: Hire a teenager while they still know everything.

Post imported post

MK wrote:
    "I'm done talking to you, just go away." Interesting?
    I don't think "Interesting" is quite the right word for it, holy cow.

He said that to you in your house?Wow. Yeah we would be done talking allright but it wouldn't be me who was going away. It would probably be followed up immediately with a stern, "Get the $%^& out my house right now you meathead."

I can understand his feelings if he's being trumped in a debate and he may even feel a bit cornered but I bet my 18 year old daughter would sink in her chair thinking "oh no" if her boyfriend ever had the balls to tell me to go away in my own house, lol. Then again, her boyfriend is fine with firearms and I've let him target shoot my 9mm with me.

He didn't say it like he had won the debate. He said it in a meek way one would as if they had just gotten their butt beaten. He thinks he is a super bright guy (and maybe he is) but I look at the facts: He is 18 and in the 10th grade. Why? Uh....because he is lazy and obviously already knows everything he needs to know. Right. I see more of his kind every day in the schools. What happened to doing your best and achieving as much as possible in life? These kids just don't care and think they will live off their parents/grandparents forever. Looking at the homes on my block there are four homes (out of ?20? or so) with "kids" still living with their parents. These "kids" are in their mid twenties to early thirties and still live at home, do nothing, sleep till noon and play video games. When I meet their parents and we talk about our kids almost every time they will mention how they wish their kid(s) would get a job and move out. Uh....make it happen!

—John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast