Thread: CCW Class sign

Post imported post

saw sign at pontiac trail and beck rd. in wixom. says word for word-

GET YOUR CCW NOW!
    Before the Laws Change
    $100 is all you need
    1-888-623-4042 24 hrs.

took a pic but no matter how hard i tried it was too big to post. don't know why. what laws? anybody know?

Post imported post

All I found with a web search is a dead link still found through google by searching the number.

Here is the dead link

CALL SCORPION PROTECTION AT 1-888-623-4042 . YOU MUST BE 21 (southfield) ^. Region: Southfield, MICHIGAN. Category: Services -> Lessons. Updated: 6 Aug 2009 ...
    http://www.american-classifieds.net/adpage.php?ad=75751

If you can't get the picture to work, post a link to a photobucket picture or something, otherwise email it to someone who can format the picture.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Scare tactic...an old marketing trick.

Banned

Post imported post

thats what I was thinking

Post imported post

Anybody have a recording feature on their phone? you could call the number ,ask about these new law(s) then play it backon here for us all to enjoy.

Post imported post

I've seen a number of websites for either CPL/CCW/CCP, FFL Licensing (a packet to assist you), and even a "bodyguard" training website stating that the laws will change soon... "Obama wants to "X" and "Y" so you better get your_________ NOW!" (Fill in the blank).

As was posted, most assuredly a ploy (scarcity) to get people to purchase their services or product.

see this for persuasion techniques:
    http://changingminds.org/principles/scarcity.htm
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Post imported post

the only way that this was a rush to get your CPL is the new "law" would be some kind of grandfathering the permits. if the laws change why would it matter if you had it or not other wise. i agree it's a ploy.
    saw one at beck and maple too - about 100 yards from the home of the guy who taught my CPL class years ago. he's australian and gave him a little crap about his country getting their guns taken away.