Thread: Brand New FREE GUN for Sale Web site

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

(Selling the guns is free.. the GUNS are not free)

http://www.thegunads.com/

Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    Musta read that too quickly....I thought it was an adult website. Gotta get the eyes checked!:what:

James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

nova wrote: That's not a BRAND NEW site... we all know about that one already
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

I like that it is very organized, but right now I don't feel like registering for yet another site/forum/anything. I will bookmark it though. Is it intended for Virginia only? I don't see anything indicating that it is. If not, you might want to see about getting the admin at http://www.riverofguns.com to add it to their list of sites they scroll when searching for guns and gun stuff for sale.

The good thing about a new classified site is that you get reasonable people looking to sell stuff at reasonable prices. As time goes on and more people learn of it the more you're gonna get that make it a business for themselves, spam it, lowball every ad, or just otherwise want 900 dollars for a gun with 6000 rounds through it that costs only slightly more new.

Post imported post

Curtis wrote:
    I like that it is very organized, but right now I don't feel like registering for yet another site/forum/anything. I will bookmark it though. Is it intended for Virginia only? I don't see anything indicating that it is.
    That would seem to be a problem with this new site. I understand they're new, so they may have just not figured it all out yet. Just like VaGunTrader had to go through some growing pains when they first started.

This site appears to be nation-wide, and as such, they are going to have to put up some guidelines that inform people of the Federal laws governing interstate transfers, and, well, just some guidelines and procedure to say what they expect people to do and how to use the site.

Many gun sale sites require the posters to include the seller's state in the title, which is very handy. These folks look like they just had an idea pop into their head and decided to take off with it. Not a formula for "warm fuzzies".

TFred

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    ed wrote:
    Musta read that too quickly....I thought it was an adult website. Gotta get the eyes checked!:what:
    That is DAMN funny ProShooter!!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    ed wrote:
    That is DAMN funny ProShooter!!

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. 3 shows on Saturday.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/