• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunpal. anyone else having problems?

TFred

imported post

Great, finger pointing. Sounds like this needs some light of day media exposure. Of course it would be hard to get any media to report fairly on a pro-gun business.

Maybe some of our friendly Examiner folks can ask some questions.

TFred

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

I use GPal all the time and have never had a problem. I have had problems with PayPal, DirecTV, Verizon, AT&T, ebay, etc. Just about every provider out there has glitches and issues. It looks to me like they all make it right (except for maybe BP so far)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

PPAL, GPAL...whatever. It's a cashless society thing!
Use them at your own risk and don't cry when you get your fingers burned.

TStoner

imported post

peter nap wrote:

The thing is, we prefer to use Money orders and Bank checks. But most people in this country have credit cards and want to pay faster and get their purchases faster. When we began to use GPal and could also use the virtual terminal to take CC's over the phone, our business almost tripled. The majority of this world WANT a cashless society because they're just thinking of how much they WON'T have to do, but not realizing what it's making us become.

Every seen Wall-E? The people on that ship... that's where this world is going if people keep trying to become lazier and lazier.

Anyway, it's off suject... back to GPal... Still waiting...

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

TStoner wrote:
peter nap wrote:

The thing is, we prefer to use Money orders and Bank checks. But most people in this country have credit cards and want to pay faster and get their purchases faster. When we began to use GPal and could also use the virtual terminal to take CC's over the phone, our business almost tripled. The majority of this world WANT a cashless society because they're just thinking of how much they WON'T have to do, but not realizing what it's making us become.

Every seen Wall-E? The people on that ship... that's where this world is going if people keep trying to become lazier and lazier.

Anyway, it's off suject... back to GPal... Still waiting...
It's a good subject for another day and a real issue for the fragile unity gun owners have with each other.

AbNo

imported post

ed wrote:
TFred wrote:
but if you are admitting that you knew the guy had been acquitted, and posted only one side of the story on purpose, man that's cold, and you are wearing out your welcome here real fast.
+1
I already lost interest in what he had to say when he started name-dropping.

"Yeah, I know the CEO and have his personal cell phone number." Cool story, bro. :quirky

10mm

imported post

AbNo wrote:
ed wrote:
TFred wrote:
but if you are admitting that you knew the guy had been acquitted, and posted only one side of the story on purpose, man that's cold, and you are wearing out your welcome here real fast.
+1
I already lost interest in what he had to say when he started name-dropping.

"Yeah, I know the CEO and have his personal cell phone number." Cool story, bro. :quirky
not interested but still posted? Story? I know the ceo?