• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new summer open carry gun.

69Charger

imported post

I'm a big fan of the 1911 but some times ya got to step out of the box.
For the summer and many summers to come, I will be strapping on this little brute.
Its a Smith Wesson 3914. 8 shot 9mm.
Here is a pic of it by a full size 1911 and then a pic of it all by its self. See you guys on Saturday. :)
Dave

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

69Charger

imported post

Ha.
No more gun tats for me. My Colt is IT.
Was just told the wife had plans for all of us Saturday. Something to do with her mom. :( So I will have to see ya all on Saturday 6-19 at Dennys. 10am. By then I will of had my 3 sons names Tattooed on my right arm. I have an appointment for that on the 15th. We need to get a greet and meet at a range around here so we can make some noise, kill some paper and check out the different hand guns we all have. What better way to have fun and see so many different guns in action. :)
Dave

EDIT---
Yes. I have the name tag. IT LOOKS GREAT. THANK YOU. :)
I will clip it on when I get to see ya all.
I like this kind of stuff. :cool:

oneeyeross

imported post

Of course summer isn't here yet. It won't arrive until the 21st of June, same as every year.....

But for those of us in Western Washington, sometime after the 4th of July, just like always..

Cremator75

imported post

Very nice. Easy to shoot. I had three 3913's. One was the TSW version. I loved them, but I hate safeties. I wish they were decocker only. That is the only reason I don't have them anymore. S&W said they could convert them for me, but it was pretty pricey.

69Charger

imported post

Just a little new info about my new to me Smith Wesson 3914.
We have a thread in another forum about showing your new acquisition and I posted the Smith. A fellow member on that forum just sent me a Desantis Holster for it free of charge. There are a lot of GREAT people out there. He lives on the other side of the country. Thank you Mprimo, Mike.:)
This one will be on my hip this Saturday at Dennys.
Here is a pic. Big Belly included. :?

3914holster003.jpg

69Charger

imported post

I really don't know. There are a couple on Gun broker that are NIB. But have the rail.
Dave