Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC potluck-Belle Isle Park 8/22

OC potluck-Belle Isle Park 8/22

Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit is sponsoring an Open Carry Potluck - Belle Isle Park in Detroit on Sunday, August 22nd, 2010. We will be at Shed #10 and the festivities will start in earnest at 10am.

I hope that we can count on your support!

Post imported post

count on me! hope there is a huge turn-out!:celebrate
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Post imported post

I'm in!I just dont know all of what I will be bringing just yet. But I'm definitely OC'ing my twin FNP-45's lol Hopefully lots of chicks with guns.

:celebrate:celebrate
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." - President George Washington

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

Post imported post

at least i am not the only one whos finds armed women sexy!:celebrate:quirky:what:
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Post imported post

In.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar

Post imported post

sounds like fun, and i will probably be there. just a question though, what are they sponsoring if this is a potluck? aren't potlucks usually where everyone brings a dish to pass?
    eta: not trying to be a smart ass
    oh snap, never mind, i thought i might have a conflict that weekend... my honeymoon. good thing i remembered before i mentioned it to my lady
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Post imported post

in

Post imported post

NHCGRPR45 wrote:
    at least i am not the only one whos finds armed women sexy!:celebrate:quirky:what:

Post imported post

in
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

i say slap a ring on it...the girl of course! :what::celebratego go dancing monkey!

Post imported post

In

Post imported post

I may be out of the country but if I am back I will be there.

Post imported post

IF I can get my butt back to Mich in time, count on the wife and I attending

Post imported post

back for a visit? or back for good?

Post imported post

smellslikemichigan wrote:
    back for a visit? or back for good?
    Either jump on Teamspeak or FB chat and I can fill ya in

Post imported post

kryptonian wrote:
    NHCGRPR45 wrote:
    Left eye dominat shooting right ??? me thinks this one is nothing more than a model, not a bad looking one but I prefer them to GENUINELY enjoy the shooting sports

Well apperently I didn't get the photo but you guys can allways go back and look
    America Home of the Free BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE ! ! ! !

Post imported post

i noticed that to but still, she isn't bad looking, maybe she is trainable?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

We'll it's our 14th wedding anniversary but, maybe I can "con" my wife into a romantic picnic on the island very near shed 10. Muha ha ha ha....:P
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Post imported post

i'm sure those attending the picnic would be glad to congratulate you and help with your "ruse".
    "hey, we're all here to celebrate YOUR anniversary, congrats!"
    :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

i can't wait to celebrate oldstyles anniversary with him 14 years and what a wonderful 14 its been! just so happens to be a OC potluck going on in the park that day! its a beautiful thing to be true!

Post imported post

Does anybody know what kind of gun that is?I can't tell from this picture.

Post imported post

what gun????:what:

Post imported post

tap

tap

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

I believe it is the silicone 5+ magnum. It increases the bust size by a factor of 5 & causes whoever looks at the holder to drool themselves into unconsciousness....uh..drool getting in key&b~oard starting to feel dizzy
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Red face

Ah man, they got rid of all our hot girls with gun pictures. Oh well, there is still a OC event to go to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast