• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC potluck-Belle Isle Park 8/22

cmdr_iceman71

imported post

I'm in!I just dont know all of what I will be bringing just yet. But I'm definitely OC'ing my twin FNP-45's lol Hopefully lots of chicks with guns.

:celebrate:celebrate

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sounds like fun, and i will probably be there. just a question though, what are they sponsoring if this is a potluck? aren't potlucks usually where everyone brings a dish to pass?
eta: not trying to be a smart ass
oh snap, never mind, i thought i might have a conflict that weekend... my honeymoon. good thing i remembered before i mentioned it to my lady

CharleyMarbles

imported post

kryptonian wrote:
NHCGRPR45 wrote:
at least i am not the only one whos finds armed women sexy!:celebrate:monkey:quirky:lol::what:

Left eye dominat shooting right ??? me thinks this one is nothing more than a model, not a bad looking one but I prefer them to GENUINELY enjoy the shooting sports :)

Well apperently I didn't get the photo but you guys can allways go back and look :)

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

i'm sure those attending the picnic would be glad to congratulate you and help with your "ruse".
"hey, we're all here to celebrate YOUR anniversary, congrats!"
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

NHCGRPR45

imported post

i can't wait to celebrate oldstyles anniversary with him 14 years and what a wonderful 14 its been! just so happens to be a OC potluck going on in the park that day! its a beautiful thing to be true!:cool: