• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC potluck-Belle Isle Park 8/22

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I believe it is the silicone 5+ magnum. It increases the bust size by a factor of 5 & causes whoever looks at the holder to drool themselves into unconsciousness....uh..drool getting in key&b~oard starting to feel dizzy:lol:

Mosnar87

Here is the link to this event.
-------------------------------------------------
sounds like fun, and i will probably be there. just a question though, what are they sponsoring if this is a potluck? aren't potlucks usually where everyone brings a dish to pass?
eta: not trying to be a smart ass
oh snap, never mind, i thought i might have a conflict that weekend... my honeymoon. good thing i remembered before i mentioned it to my lady

We'll it's our 14th wedding anniversary but, maybe I can "con" my wife into a romantic picnic on the island very near shed 10. Muha ha ha ha....:p

So... yes, no or maybe. Will you guys be at this event? I can't quite tell from your posts.

Thanks

Last edited:

eastmeyers

I haven't been to a "picnic" on the island since I was a kid, only official business. So here is my question...
How is parking done? Is their parking near this shed? And is their pay for getting on the island, I normally get waived thru because I am driving an emergency/security vehicle...

Michigander

How is parking suppose to work?

I don't believe there is anywhere on the island where you have to pay for parking, but depending on the part of the island and the time and date, parking can be tricky. I don't go there often, but when I do and it's not in the morning or during business hours, I've normally seen the place crowded as hell. Car pooling to minimize those issues wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea.