Thread: Ambushed Florida Father in Shootout with Robbers

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmy0...mp;feature=sub

When 3 armed robbers opened fire on a Florida concealed weapons permit holder, the bleeding father of four had no choice but to pull his own concealed handgun to save his life.

http://cbs4.com/local/Palmetto.Bay.s...2.1729133.html
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Post imported post

After watching that news clip, I gotta say, I like Gary Nelson. Why can't all reporters be like him? He didn't call the dirtbags "alleged robbers" or "victims", he called them thugs and told the truth. They will kill you for your wallet.

Post imported post

+1 to the victor (I refuse to consider him a victim) and ditto on the forthright reporter.

Post imported post

We many never know but would they have picked him if he was OC?

IMHOP, I say yes because they were bent on murder not robbery, but then again they ran as soon as he pulled and fired back.

If he OC he may have been able to get to his weapon quicker.

Good job for fighting back. If they ever catch these guys I think they should have to pay for all hospital bills.

And yet another good reason to carry around the house.
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Post imported post

Glad he wasn't at work or Sams Club would have him disarmed for safety.

Since they ran off when they found out he wasn'ta sheeple, I can
    infer that they would have fled sooner if they saw him OC'ing. Or at
    least call 911 and report MWAG so he would be disarmed for later.

Post imported post

+1 for the reporter, you just don't hear reporters 'tell it like it is' anymore.

Congrats to the dad for fighting back and surviving to raise his children. To think some scum sucking maggots would kill a guy for 20 bucks and leave his children fatherless just makes my blood boil. I hope he got a few hits on them.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Good on him.

Post imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
    +1 for the reporter, you just don't hear reporters 'tell it like it is' anymore.

Congrats to the dad for fighting back and surviving to raise his children. To think some scum sucking maggots would kill a guy for 20 bucks and leave his children fatherless just makes my blood boil. I hope he got a few hits on them.
    Down under, scumkill for fun!
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.