• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ambushed Florida Father in Shootout with Robbers

buster81

imported post

After watching that news clip, I gotta say, I like Gary Nelson. Why can't all reporters be like him? He didn't call the dirtbags "alleged robbers" or "victims", he called them thugs and told the truth. They will kill you for your wallet.

ecocks

imported post

+1 to the victor (I refuse to consider him a victim) and ditto on the forthright reporter.

Packer fan

imported post

We many never know but would they have picked him if he was OC?

IMHOP, I say yes because they were bent on murder not robbery, but then again they ran as soon as he pulled and fired back.

If he OC he may have been able to get to his weapon quicker.

Good job for fighting back. If they ever catch these guys I think they should have to pay for all hospital bills.

And yet another good reason to carry around the house.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Glad he wasn't at work or Sams Club would have him disarmed for safety.:cuss:

Since they ran off when they found out he wasn'ta sheeple, I can
infer that they would have fled sooner if they saw him OC'ing. Or at
least call 911 and report MWAG so he would be disarmed for later.:banghead::banghead:

VAopencarry

imported post

+1 for the reporter, you just don't hear reporters 'tell it like it is' anymore.

Congrats to the dad for fighting back and surviving to raise his children. To think some scum sucking maggots would kill a guy for 20 bucks and leave his children fatherless just makes my blood boil. I hope he got a few hits on them.

Haz.

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
+1 for the reporter, you just don't hear reporters 'tell it like it is' anymore.

Congrats to the dad for fighting back and surviving to raise his children. To think some scum sucking maggots would kill a guy for 20 bucks and leave his children fatherless just makes my blood boil. I hope he got a few hits on them.
Down under, scumkill for fun!