• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fox River Travel

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Im guessing this is a no go. If my memory serves me right, you'd be all right for most of it, but once you get into depere, there is a school near the new bridge that is right by the trail. Are there any other schools close by? Damn that gun free crap.

sorry about the title. I obviously meant Fox River Trail

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It was brought to my attention once:

If I am walking along and come upon the school zone, I should STOP, unholster, unload, and encase. Travel through said zone and then STOP, uncase, reload, holster, and continue on.

Even if doing so caused concern or excitement I should not be detained or charged as I am following the law.

Not suggesting anybody test this, just reiterating what was brought to my attention once.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
It was brought to my attention once:

If I am walking along and come upon the school zone, I should STOP, unholster, unload, and encase. Travel through said zone and then STOP, uncase, reload, holster, and continue on.

Even if doing so caused concern or excitement I should not be detained or charged as I am following the law.

Not suggesting anybody test this, just reiterating what was brought to my attention once.
My thoughts exactly