• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Brentwood

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inBrentwood open carrying this Sat,June 12thfrom 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in.Brentwood is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself andwould like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is:2300 S Brentwood Blvd. Brentwood, MO 63144

Doc

DSCF2435.jpg
OCMO-gun-120.gif

Superlite27

imported post

I could not find ANYTHING concerning weapons in Brentwood other than what concerns their discharge. Maybe someone else could help.

I did, however, find this gem:
Sec. 13-206. Fortunetelling.

The practice of fortunetelling by palmistry, astrology, phrenology, clairvoyance or other methods is hereby prohibited.

(Code 1969, § 25-19)

So....there will be absolutely NO visions of the future allowed.

silo

imported post

You've gotta be @#$%ting me! My hockey game is in Brentwood on Saturday, but it's at.. you guessed it.. 6:15p. WTF? My luck is horrible.

silo

imported post

goalseter88 wrote:
gun or hocky, i know which i would pick:p
Haha.. as much as I want to make one of these -- and I WILL! -- it's the first game and I'm the best player on the team. Plus, I got almost all new stuff, and I can't wait. :)

nrepuyan

imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
goalseter88 wrote:
gun or hocky, i know which i would pick:p
Haha.. as much as I want to make one of these -- and I WILL! -- it's the first game and I'm the best player on the team. Plus, I got almost all new stuff, and I can't wait. :)

FYI you may want to take into account that doc is starting to run out of starbucks...i think...:shock:

perhaps after the stl area we shall invade all the KC starbucks....that we might have to limit to like once every other month. lol.

Superlite27

imported post

nrepuyan wrote:
we shall invade all the KC starbucks...
I wouldn't go sar far as using the word "invade". This connotes a violent takeover. Since our presence is welcome at this business, we have been invited, and we are peaceful, I would generally describe it as more of a "liberation".

nrepuyan

imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
I wouldn't go sar far as using the word "invade".  This connotes a violent takeover. Since our presence is welcome at this business, we have been invited, and we are peaceful, I would generally describe it as more of a "liberation".

why you always gotta be so PC super?? :cuss:

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

nrepuyan wrote:
Superlite27 wrote:
I wouldn't go sar far as using the word "invade". This connotes a violent takeover. Since our presence is welcome at this business, we have been invited, and we are peaceful, I would generally describe it as more of a "liberation".

why you always gotta be so PC super?? :cuss:

I think would prefer "enlighten" or even "grace with our presents"

Doc

Superlite27

imported post

Yeah, whenever I see you guys, the first word that comes to mind is "graceful".

No, I'm not bringing presents for them, either.

Although, my presence should be enough of a gift.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I will be there as well and likely on time since my usual obligations on Saturday will be completed lots earlier than normal.

Shoot Doc, it is a present from me, I may be assisting you ten fold as the list of those wanting to tell me to KMA is growing by leaps and bounds, perhaps attendance will be a record based upon that alone eh?!!

Note to those whom might seek such a thing, this is one of few chances as I have weekly obligations in Wentzville at 6 pm that prevent me from making most of these outtings.

nrepuyan, I will bring my Kholster with me and you are welcome to try it for a while to see if you like it if you have a 1911 pistol, I only require your word and a handshake that you will return it in a month or so.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Nothin wrong with quality tupperware.

Most find with a double stack, the Kholster and the Crossbreed are very comfortable IWB deep conceal rigs with them being very similar.