• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Brentwood

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

*(&%%^&*(&^$^*%#$

which one in Brentwood?

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Do'h

And I claim to be one whom pays attention!!

See ya'll

stled

imported post

Actually it is a little over a half mile south of 40 and two blocks north of city hall on the east side Brentwood.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Saturdays Open Carry meet up at the Starbucks in Brentwood was another good one. The manager must have appreciated the 7 of us being there (or our money) as he gave us a plate of free scones. We had 1 St Louis County LEO come through. He gave us a glance or 2 and went on his way. As it is becoming common some of did an OC dinner at a 2nd location. It was the Stake n' Shake near the mills mall. As it is the 4th Steak n' Shake location I've OC'ed in and was received well at all 4. I'm guessing at the cooperate level they must not be anti OC.

Doc

DSCF2461.jpg
DSCF2460.jpg

DSCF2442.jpg
DSCF2452.jpg

zekester

imported post

nrepuyan wrote:
zekester wrote:
It be me!!!!!:celebrate

GAH! :cuss::cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead::banghead:

glad you made it...how'd it finally feel to catch up on all you had been missing?? did doc eat a cookie again while you were there?!

I had a GREAT TIME!!...I saw him eating something...lol

Guess I will meet you at the next one....I am not sure who won the bet if either I or mofalloncarry would show first....:lol:

zekester

imported post

If you find a inexpensive one...let me know..

Oh wait......your talking about the "laser" on your other post....