Thread: Open carry related story running on Milwaukee NBC Affiliate (Channel 4) at 6pm

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

Story will demonstrate another reason why Wisconsin needs to allow conceal carry along with open carry.

People should not be denied their right to carry in the manner of their choosing based upon what suits their needs the best.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Banned

Post imported post

I hope someone can record the video and post it here so those of us that are farther up north can see, or is this a national show?

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

I'll post a link when it becomes available.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Banned

Post imported post

Here is the video:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local...CLIP_ID_249430

I get a kick out of the anchor stating that the OCer found out that open carrying a gun doesn't make you safe. Almost as if they were making fun of the guy. Now what if he had drawn his gun and shot the thug? Then what? then they would do the same to him as they did to Jesus. Convict him before his trial.