• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry related story running on Milwaukee NBC Affiliate (Channel 4) at 6pm

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Story will demonstrate another reason why Wisconsin needs to allow conceal carry along with open carry.

People should not be denied their right to carry in the manner of their choosing based upon what suits their needs the best.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Here is the video:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/95999354.html?video=pop&t=a&bctid=CLIP_ID_249430

I get a kick out of the anchor stating that the OCer found out that open carrying a gun doesn't make you safe. Almost as if they were making fun of the guy. Now what if he had drawn his gun and shot the thug? Then what? then they would do the same to him as they did to Jesus. Convict him before his trial.