• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lakewood OC meetup!

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I just finished finals, and with the new arrival of someone from Lakewood, I think we ought to have a little get together!

So far we have gogodawgs and devildoc5.

TODAY 6-9-10 AT 5PM

http://www.starbucks.com/store/13038

100th & Bridgeport Way
5700 100th Street Suite 440
Lakewood, WA 98499
Phone: (253) 984-0981

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Any Starbucks in Lakewood. There's one in the Town Center, one on 100th street, and one at the corner of Hipkins and Steilacoom Blvd across from the Walgreens, which is closest to me :p

How about the one in the Town Center since it's easiest to find?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
Any Starbucks in Lakewood. There's one in the Town Center, one on 100th street, and one at the corner of Hipkins and Steilacoom Blvd across from the Walgreens, which is closest to me :p

How about the one in the Town Center since it's easiest to find?

http://www.starbucks.com/store/13038

100th & Bridgeport Way
5700 100th StreetSuite 440Tacoma, WA 98411Phone: (253) 984-0981

devildoc5

imported post

I'll come out I am free tonight and friday, got cable finally coming in on thursday (sometime between 1200 and 6 they said ??????) I wont be able to carry as I am still getting settled and unpacked and trying to locate a pistol (gave mine to my brother for his 21st bday a month ago) But I will still meet up with you guys, IF I am allowed :( lol

.45ACPaddy

imported post

By all means! Well, at least two of us will be carrying. I have a feeling I'll be the youngest there (at 21 years old).

devildoc5

imported post

its kinda by that really nasty mexican food place in lakewood towne center right?

nvm it is behind it in another shopping center, but I know where it is now so I will be there....

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Kinda.

There's one actually IN the Town Center by the municipal court, but that's not the one we're meeting at.

The one we're meeting at is right at the intersection of 100th and Bridgeport. It's easier to get to from Bridgeport or 100th. If you're coming from I-5 down Bridgeport, you'll turn left into the parking lot before the light. It's across Bridgeport from Little Caesars.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
now that I have read through the whole thing... How about putting a date & time in the 1st post. See you there.
Thought I put that there, guess I forgot :lol:

Fix'd

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

devildoc5 wrote:
hey guys, just wanted to sy I appreciate you guys putting up with my stupid questions :) and I had fun getting to meet a few of you. Had a good time, thanks.
No worries, this is a good group to learn from, there always seems to be someone on this board with the right answer and the right experience. We are fairly fortunate in this state.