• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kinda short notice

Phssthpok

imported post

Like the title says. I'm going to be in the area for a few days and the weather is supposed to cooperate this weekend, so I thought I'd throw out a feeler.

Breakfast, picnic, whatever...I just wanna get out and DO something.

Please respond in the Washington thread of like title to keep things simple.;)

ecocks

imported post

2-3 of us are having breakfast at 7:30am in Nampa before attending a training class.

Feel free to drop by the meeting on Thursday evening in Meridian as well.

We also have a shoot and grill on the schedule for Sunday at Nourse and will be ironing out details on Thursday evening.