Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns Off The Streets Now!

Banned

Post imported post

Only police should have guns!

Post imported post

Troll.

Watch this and tell me that "only police" should have guns.

Wait until one of your own gets murdered, raped, molested, kidnapped, etc. and then tell us that you think the police were helpful or not.

edit: and before you get your million knickers in a twist, I'm not suggesting that the maker of this video has a valid point about the UN. That is a separate topic altogether.

Post imported post

I wonder if trolls really turn to stone in the sunlight?

Banned

Post imported post

To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone.

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    If you can cite any valid statistical proof of this, then you might have a point. Law-abiding citizens do not "go berserk" and start "shooting everyone". That would be criminal and is not in line with the definition of "law-abiding".

I urge you to consider all the facts and not just the statements of followers of one side of a debate. Have you considered the statement of Suzanna Hupp in the video I linked?

This version of the video is sans the profanity. I realize that the video I originally linked is a collage of video clips and includes "offensive" language.

Banned

Post imported post

Watch these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=gun+violence

Then you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in.

Banned

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:

Banned

Post imported post

novasig226r wrote:
    MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    If you can cite any valid statistical proof of this, then you might have a point. Law-abiding citizens do not "go berserk" and start "shooting everyone". That would be criminal and is not in line with the definition of "law-abiding".

I urge you to consider all the facts and not just the statements of followers of one side of a debate. Have you considered the statement of Suzanna Hupp in the video I linked?

This version of the video is sans the profanity. I realize that the video I originally linked is a collage of video clips and includes "offensive" language.
    That is untill you get drunk, do drugs and then kill you wife and other people. All because you had "a bad day".

Post imported post

Hahaha. That was a good one. You guys totally fell for that.

So who is it? Fess up!

Banned

Post imported post

If you want to live where everyone has guns, maybe DARFUR or IRAQ would be a good place for you people. I cannot have guns and violence near my children.

Post imported post

If you want to live somewhere that only the criminals have guns move to Austrailia or UK or Canada

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    If you want to live where everyone has guns, maybe DARFUR or IRAQ would be a good place for you people. I cannot have guns and violence near my children.
    When my daughter turns 10 she's getting her own pink AR15.

Post imported post

onlurker wrote:
    MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Now that is funny.

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Just another SoCal liberal wacko.

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago. How about 3 months? Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

"Only police should have guns!"
    "To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone."
    "you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in."

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter???? A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am. I called the police. They showed up nearly 15 minutes later. Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm? If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home? A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up. What am I supposed to do? Just write it off as my loss? Or my wife's loss? Or my baby girl's? Absolutely not. The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.

Μολὼν λαβ*
    !!!!!
    Carry on!

Banned

Post imported post

All of you probably are violent people or are mentaly ill that you feel you need a gun!

CrossFire wrote:
    If you want to live somewhere that only the criminals have guns move to Austrailia or UK or Canada

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Only police should have guns!
    So I have an on-topic response, someone should tell all the convicted felons and other persons who are restricted by law from firearm ownership and carry that only the police should have guns. Until all these people give up their illegally held and most likely illegally acquired guns, then you're just going to have to get used to lawful citizens carrying.

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Move to Chicago, or England, where no one has any guns....

Oops, I forgot, the bad guys still have guns there - just not the upstanding, law-abiding citizens. My bad.
    Carry on!

Banned

Post imported post

Ruger wrote:

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago. How about 3 months? Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter???? A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am. I called the police. They showed up nearly 15 minutes later. Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm? If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home? A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up. What am I supposed to do? Just write it off as my loss? Or my wife's loss? Or my baby girl's? Absolutely not. The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.

Μολὼν λαβ*
    !!!!!
    The person was another gun crazed looney like you!

Banned

Post imported post

And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Ruger wrote:
    Just another SoCal liberal wacko.*

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago.* How about 3 months?* Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.*

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter????* A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am.* I called the police.* They showed up nearly 15 minutes later.* Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm?* If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home?* A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up.* What am I supposed to do?* Just write it off as my loss?* Or my wife's loss?* Or my baby girl's?* Absolutely not.* The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.*

Μολὼν λαβ*
    !!!!!*
    So much for a thoughtful and intelligent debate. I'll make this my last comment. You've obviously not watched the videos I posted. The police did nothing to help Dr. Hupp, her family, or the others in that restaurant since they weren't there at the scene when it happened.

When you no longer welcome the idea and right of self-defense, preferring to leave the government to that task, you have made yourself, your family, and others, targets.

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote
    And what realy makes me mad is the people that are "open carrying"!

You are not police so stop acting like one and intimidating people in the public!
    If open carry is legal in one's location, why would we stop doing so? We've not broken any law nor have we harmed anyone.

Goodbye.

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Ruger wrote:

Μολὼν λαβ*
    !!!!!
    What justification do you use to say that I am a gun crazed looney?

Is it simply the ownership of a gun?

You failed to even attempt to answer any of the questions that I asked you. Since you obviously have no desire whatsoever to attempt to engage in intelligent discussion in attempt to sway the opinions of those who disagree with you, I will not waste my time with you any further.

If you should change your mind, let me know. Feel free to PM me, or respond in this thread - the choice is yours. The offer stands.

So.... are you here to engage in conversation on the subject in hopes to sway others, or are you simply a troll? So far, you are a troll, until/unless you can prove otherwise.
    Carry on!

Post imported post

Have you not read the Constitution or any of our history?

Swine,erichonda, now millionmom.

Mods PLEASE!!

Edited: When I posted this,I didn't know that you had banned erichonda. Thanks so
    much.

Post imported post

One last thing from me. You should get rid of your personal transportation while we're on the topic of getting rid of things people don't need. Think of all the pollutants your vehicle spews out whenever you start it, all those average citizens creating a dangerous situation on the roads by speeding, running stop lights/signs, and child deaths caused by drunk and inattentive motorists talking on their cell phones, eating, drinking, texting, surfing the internet, and reading while driving. Clearly the only people responsible enough to handle such a dangerous contraption are police, paramedics, first responders, and transit operators. You have no business putting your children or anyone else's children in such danger.

Post imported post

Hunterdave wrote:
    Have you not read the Constitution or any of our history?

Swine,erichonda, now millionmom.

Mods PLEASE!!
    I was hoping for an intelligent, honest, and thoughtful debate, but MMM made no effort to engage in that. Choosing to sling mud isn't worth my time, and it's sad that she apparently made no effort to watch the videos I posted. I watched several from the list she offered.

Oh well. :?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast