• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Off The Streets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

novasig226r

imported post

Troll.

Watch this and tell me that "only police" should have guns.

Wait until one of your own gets murdered, raped, molested, kidnapped, etc. and then tell us that you think the police were helpful or not.

edit: and before you get your million knickers in a twist, I'm not suggesting that the maker of this video has a valid point about the UN. That is a separate topic altogether.

novasig226r

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone.

If you can cite any valid statistical proof of this, then you might have a point. Law-abiding citizens do not "go berserk" and start "shooting everyone". That would be criminal and is not in line with the definition of "law-abiding".

I urge you to consider all the facts and not just the statements of followers of one side of a debate. Have you considered the statement of Suzanna Hupp in the video I linked?

This version of the video is sans the profanity. I realize that the video I originally linked is a collage of video clips and includes "offensive" language.

onlurker

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
128703880333974435.jpg

imported post

novasig226r wrote:
MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:

If you can cite any valid statistical proof of this, then you might have a point. Law-abiding citizens do not "go berserk" and start "shooting everyone". That would be criminal and is not in line with the definition of "law-abiding".

I urge you to consider all the facts and not just the statements of followers of one side of a debate. Have you considered the statement of Suzanna Hupp in the video I linked?

This version of the video is sans the profanity. I realize that the video I originally linked is a collage of video clips and includes "offensive" language.
That is untill you get drunk, do drugs and then kill you wife and other people. All because you had "a bad day".

Hef

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
If you want to live where everyone has guns, maybe DARFUR or IRAQ would be a good place for you people. I cannot have guns and violence near my children.

When my daughter turns 10 she's getting her own pink AR15.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Just another SoCal liberal wacko.

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago. How about 3 months? Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

"Only police should have guns!"
"To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone."
"you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in."

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter???? A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am. I called the police. They showed up nearly 15 minutes later. Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm? If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home? A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up. What am I supposed to do? Just write it off as my loss? Or my wife's loss? Or my baby girl's? Absolutely not. The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.

Μολὼν λαβέ
!!!!! :monkey

onlurker

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Only police should have guns!
So I have an on-topic response, someone should tell all the convicted felons and other persons who are restricted by law from firearm ownership and carry that only the police should have guns. Until all these people give up their illegally held and most likely illegally acquired guns, then you're just going to have to get used to lawful citizens carrying.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
If you want to live where everyone has guns, maybe DARFUR or IRAQ would be a good place for you people. I cannot have guns and violence near my children.
Move to Chicago, or England, where no one has any guns....

Oops, I forgot, the bad guys still have guns there - just not the upstanding, law-abiding citizens. My bad.

imported post

Ruger wrote:
Just another SoCal liberal wacko.

Lady - you need to go spend some time in inner-city Chicago. How about 3 months? Then you can come back here & tell us about how everyone is (supposedly) safer when you take the law-abiding populace is disarmed.

Do you REALLY think that you are going to come to a pro-2nd amendment internet forum & change anyone's mind with these minimalist statements:

"Only police should have guns!"
"To many of you people suddenly go beserk and stark shooting everyone."
"you should consider bringing your guns to a police station and turn them in."

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

Why in the frickin' world would I bring my guns, which I lawfully own and paid good money for, to the police station, thus stripping myself of the ability to properly defend myself, my wife, and my 18 month old daughter???? A couple months ago I heard gunshots in my neighborhood at 3:20am. I called the police. They showed up nearly 15 minutes later. Now, what if that was someone trying to get into my home with the intent to do my family harm? If I were unarmed, what would I have done in the unfortunate event that an armed intruder were to gain entry into my home? A lot of harm can be done in the 15 minutes that it takes for police to show up. What am I supposed to do? Just write it off as my loss? Or my wife's loss? Or my baby girl's? Absolutely not. The loss of life will be (God willing) to the bastard who tried to bring harm to me & mine.

Μολὼν λαβέ
!!!!! :monkey
The person was another gun crazed looney like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.