• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July 9th Evening Shoot

rpyne

imported post

I have reserved the Provo pistol range for July 9th, 6:00 p.m. to dusk. All are invited. The range has a 20 position covered firing line on a 50 yard range. Bring your favorite gun(s) and targets. There are a limited number of movable target holders for closer range, so if you have movable target holders you my want to bring them.

There is also plenty of room if anyone wants to bring a grill to do a BBQ.

This event is also posted at http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8828

YoZUpZ

I'll see if I can make it out there... Do they allow shotguns there? I've been doing some work on the Saiga trying to fix some FTE issues, and it would be a good time to do some test firing :)

rpyne

I'll see if I can make it out there... Do they allow shotguns there? I've been doing some work on the Saiga trying to fix some FTE issues, and it would be a good time to do some test firing :)

Shotguns are not welcomed on the range, but there is a shotgun position on the berm around the parking lot next to the firing line.