Thread: I can't verify this... but!!!!

Post imported post

'Wife tells me of of a fella in a downtown Tucson parking lot about the get in his car... when knife wielding bandito appears. "Don't say anyhing... just do whatI tell you.." sez Mr Knife. The intended victim retorts... 'No... I don't think so... 'n pulls handgun on Mr Knife... who drops knife and does whatever Mr Gun tells him. Mr Gun calls TPD who show up and haul Mr. Knife to the hoosegow. Mr Gun goes on his way...

Post imported post

Sounds like Thursday in AZ to me....luckily for Mr. Knife, Mr. Gun was a pacifist.

Post imported post

Wonder if there's a police blotter report somewhere about the incident.

You have to either have a really low IQ, not not be familiar with the area, to try anything with a knife here.

What always interests me at the range is the diversity. You expect to see the cowboys, the "tactical" crowd, and the bubbas, but you also see punks with spiky hair, people I take to be merchants/business owners, women shooting by themselves, and so on.

To assume you can pick a "submissive victim" out in Arizona, is a hell of a thing.

Post imported post

crisisweasel wrote:
    Wonder if there's a police blotter report somewhere about the incident.

You have to either have a really low IQ, not not be familiar with the area, to try anything with a knife here.

What always interests me at the range is the diversity. You expect to see the cowboys, the "tactical" crowd, and the bubbas, but you also see punks with spiky hair, people I take to be merchants/business owners, women shooting by themselves, and so on.

To assume you can pick a "submissive victim" out in Arizona, is a hell of a thing.
    Unless you target military people on their way to/from duty... probably disarmed by edict... 'cause that'll make us safer... or something.

Post imported post

AZkopper wrote:
    Sounds like Thursday in AZ to me....luckily for Mr. Knife, Mr. Gun was a pacifist.
    +1

Post imported post

Somehow doubt this happened given the lack of detail.
    But i suppose thats why its title "CANT VERIFY THIS BUT"

Post imported post

I wish this was documented or something, but I know for a fact that stuff like this happens all the time but the media justchooses theevents that make guns look bad (the majority of the time).

Post imported post

No shots fired... BG held by (intended) victim 'til TPD arrived. BG gets locked up. No guns 'conficated' for evidence... Real simple bust. It happens more than we're told. Not 'newsworthy'.