Thread: Brady Campaign

Banned

Post imported post

Brady Center

It's a worthy cause.

Post imported post

The only worthy cause would be contributions to your lengthy stay in the local rubber room. You're crazier than a sh!t-house rat.

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Brady Center

It's a worthy cause.
    I was just reading about how the Brady Bunch was really hurting for donations of late. A worthy cause? Maybe in your twisted mind.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    The only worthy cause would be contributions to your lengthy stay in the local rubber room. You're crazier than a sh!t-house rat.
    +1 Million Moms

This is fun, I can't wait to see what MILLIONMORONMARCH posts next....

Post imported post

Didn't one of your kind shoot an innocent child and then was discoverd to be in possesion of numerous firearms? What was her name again?

Post imported post

I'm dedicating and donating my entire increase in pay from the last year! Uhhh... wait a minute... I can't seem to find a raise on my pay stub....
    Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Brady Center

It's a worthy cause.
    Let's see.... You're asking folks who regularly exercise their 2nd amendment rights to financially contribute to an organization that goes against everything we believe & stand for....

You are a FOOL.

fool

–noun
    1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.

If the shoe fits..... Wear it.

I don't go to bradycenter.org & stir crap with your ilk. I guess its too much to expect the same respect from you folks in the brady bunch. So I guess that makes you an inconsiderate fool.

PS... Still waiting for your response to the serious questions that I have previously asked of you.

Carry on!

Post imported post

How about this MILLIONMOMMARCH. You donate to the NRA and I'll match that amount to the brady bunch. How does that sound?
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

Don't feed the fat troll!

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Brady Center

It's a worthy cause.
    Give up the marching. You and your group are doing more harm than good.

Post imported post

Sorry, I don't give money to fanatics or hypocrites.

Still, I'll donate to the Brady Campaign whenever I see a few of the following taking place on a regular basis indicating there is some level of sanity and rationalityin their leadership and direction:

1. This supposedly anti-gun violence group beginning to make honest press releases commenting on the decrease in gun violence which occurs in almost all areas where gun education is taught, gun ownership is higher than normal and CWP/CHLissuances are up.

2. When I hear that they are sponsoring parties and celebrations every day that their continually trumpeted predictions for bloodshed, shootoutsand gun violence mayhem have never come true inthe national/stateparks, cities and states which havereversed their gun regulationto more closely resemble what the Founding Fathers clearly stated were their intentions with regard to the Second Amendment. After all, shouldn't an anti-gun violence group be thankful each and every day that none of these fearsproved to betrue and our children and citizens are safer than they predicted? At least have a moment of silent thanks at HQ that these predicitons and incitations to hysteria proved false.

3. The Brady Campaign begins to co-sponsor valid research programs in conjunction with responsible organizations like the NRA rather than VPC and other openly hostile gun rights groups in an effort to shed truth on the reality of gun ownership and those who carry routinely in a safe and lawful manner.

4. They contribute positively to gun education/safety classes and public awareness programs on proper handling of firearms rather than being focused on lobbying against the Second Amendment and attempting to mount public relations campaignsvillifying gun ownership. These could be particularly focused in cities like NY, Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimoreand Washington, DC for maximum effectiveness with my donations if you please. Why not be part of the solution than participating in contributing to the problem?

5. They come out against thoseindividuals such asBloomberg, Barryand Daley who have worked so diligently to make their cities into increasingly more dangerous communities for their residents and visitors.

Post imported post

Checks in the mail. LOL Yeah, right.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    "Reality" checks I hope?

Post imported post

ecocks wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    "Reality" checks I hope?
    I was thinking a hand drawn check on once used toilet paper.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

MillionMomMarch,

Did you know that Josh Sugarmann, the president of the "Violence Policy Center" is one of the few people in Washington DC who holds a Federal Firearms License (class 1--dealer)?

http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/20...uintessenc.php

Did you also know that it is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to obtain one of these licenses if the person isn't actually a commercial dealer?

If Josh Sugarmann is REALLY so against firearms, why does he need an ILLEGALLY OBTAINED FFL?

Hypocrisy and duplicity are standard operating procedure in the anti-gun world.

You have aligned yourself with a group of people who base their arguments on emotion, lies, and propaganda. They are liars, hypocrites and sociopathic control freaks. They don't care about YOUR safety or the safety of your family. They want you to be a slave, cowering under your bed, waiting for the police to "protect" you.

They know that the Supreme Court of the US has ruled in over a dozen cases that the police have NO DUTY or legal obligation to protect individual citizens from violent crime. And yet they tell you, over and over again, that "the police will protect you."

Do your children know that you don't love them enough to protect them?

Do they know that you consider your OWN life so meaningless that you're not willing to defend it?

Do they know that you hate your country so much that you REFUSE to perform your civic duty of protecting your self, your family, your property, and your community?

I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for your family.

I feel sorry for the community in which you live.

You have handed your personal safety over to people who neither care about it, nor have any legal obligation to provide for it.

Sad... So very sad...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

I'll wagerthe thread here is linked on the Million??? Misguided Mommy site.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Post imported post

Here's the check I will be sending...

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Hmmm... I may have to put a high-resolution version of this up on my "Scribd" site for people to download, print, and mail off...

Now THAT would send a message...
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
    Brady Center

It's a worthy cause.
    By the way... the "poll" is put on by an extrememly liberal advocacy group....it is a fraud and shows the brady centers lack of honesty and intellectual integrity....

MMM why do you associate with groups that are fraudulent?

Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

Dreamer, definitely put up the Reality Check.

I forgot in the other thread-associate with politicians mis-using public funds.

My former Governor, Timmy Kaine, now head of the Democrat National Committee, used public money to fund a bus trip to DC for MMM. He was caught and had to pay the money back. Should have been criminally charged.
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Post imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
    Dreamer, definitely put up the Reality Check.
    Done and done...
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

I <3 trolls.