• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is anyone interested in weekly meetups for coffee/breakfast?

F R E E S O U L .CA

imported post

Well, I was considering our cause and thought that pushing some breakfast meetings might be helpful. Anyone interested? I know there is one next mo. in Orange County I would like to attend. I was fumbling with the Idea of meeting more often as a show that there are people who care about their 2A here in CA. Does anyone else think that's a good Idea? I mean, I dont know how to fix our gun rights here in CA. However, Open Carry meet ups foster interest by silently demanding attention to the issue at hand and grow our cause. We need people to think about our perspective. Lets enable them. Breakfast?

Ok- My thought was that if we could find people close by each other who would be interested in a breakfast meeting to save our 2A in CA while OCing. Breakfast meetings could be held weekly or biweekly and would help to create more social momentum and fuel our cause. The goal is creating small, consistent meet ups around the state at places that support us.
Why Not?

Like I said I dont know how to fix the problems in CA, but, OCing demands attention to our issue from the people. And since we are waking them up and not lulling them to sleep like the opposition, I believe they will choose correctly once awakened. I only fear the state will change before we are finished for our lack of strength will surely lead to our peril if not quickly checked. Our strength has gone away with virtue, like many other states throughout time, we have left piety for material gain and now we begin to get sick within our democratic republic, leaving us at the mercy of some tyrant to fill the place of justice like a drug or antibiotic of sorts.

A nightmare to be reality and this is why I support open carry- Because if I don't- Well, what else can we do other than display our desire to remain free through open carry?

Lets Eat the Anti-gunners for Breakfast! Comments, Ideas, Recommendations, Questions?

We Can Do This, but we gotta do more, I think.

Joe:cool:

Gundude

imported post

Devilinbp wrote:
What area are you in? I am willing to participate in Breakfast meetups in San Diego. How many people are in my area?
We are about due for another stroll in San Diego. Perhaps at the USS Midway or the O'side pier?

Ranchero

imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
In Riverside County? San Bernardino?San Diego?Orange County? List the date, time, and place. If it's on one of my days off. I'll be there.
Riverside or San Bernardino County anyone?

PincheOgro1

imported post

Ranchero wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
In Riverside County? San Bernardino?San Diego?Orange County? List the date, time, and place. If it's on one of my days off. I'll be there.
Riverside or San Bernardino County anyone?
This would be best for me..... let me know sate and time. If I'm not working that day... I WILL BE THERE !