• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do not carry around my kids

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
No guns in public!!

For 20 years I have carried guns right next to your kids, in line at the store, picking them up from school and everywhere we had said hello in public. You must accept reality.

Why do you not love your kids enough to want to protect them?

daddy4count

imported post

Most criminals agree with you... they don't want to see LEGAL guns in public either.

That way they are the only ones who have them.

Do you really think a snazzy T-shirt slogan will fix what's broken?

Lethal Overdose

imported post

It disgusts me that lunatic wackos would even think about carrying around your kids. The very thought is disturbing to me.

I know that Commiefornia has a lot of problems, but I didn't know the pedophiles and kidnappers were so bold over there. I can't believe the criminals over there have the nerve to abduct and "carry around your kids". Your profile says you have 4 kids. Maybe the kidnapper worked out? I doubt I could even lift 4 kids. Let alone carry them around. Did you at least call the police?

If you want to protect your kids from being carried off by criminals, maybe you should think about investing some money and training in a self defense handgun. That way you could protect your children and maybe even yourself.

daddy4count

imported post

I doubt I could even lift 4 kids. Let alone carry them around.

ROFLMFAO

Ooooooohhhhhhh that one is gonna stick with me for a while...

Maybe we should all start wearing T-shirts with the OC logo and the words: "We aren't who you should worry about"

ecocks

imported post

PLEASE carry (your legal firearms) around my kids!

Dreamer

imported post

Maybe you should call your Senator, Diane Feinstein, and ask her why SHE carries...

She had a California Concealed Carry permit for years...

In fact, at one time, she was the ONLY person in San Fransisco to have a concealed carry permit. Funny thing about that, is she is one of LOUDEST voices in congress against gun rights, and has even voted against standardizing the Concealed Carry requirements and reciprocity from state to state.

So it's OK for HER to carry in public, but ordinary citizens--the people who she represents--are not allowed in her twisted worldview...

Same for Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA), Senators Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Washington Post anti-gun columnist Carl Rowan (DC), State Senator Don Perata (CA), and in NY, Robert DeNiro, Howard Stern, Ronald Lauder, Edgar Bronfman Sr., Donald Trump, Harvey Keitel, Joan Rivers, and Michael Bloomberg.

Duplicity, deceit, and lies.

The "anti-gun" crowd are all control-freak sociopaths that think they are exempt from the very rules they impose on the rest of us...

SFCRetired

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
Maybe you should call your Senator, Diane Feinstein, and ask her why SHE carries...

She had a California Concealed Carry permit for years...

Funny thing about that, is she is one of LOUDEST voices in congress against gun rights, and has even voted against standardizing the Concealed Carry requirements and reciprocity from state to state.

So it's OK for HER to carry in public, but ordinary citizens--the people who she represents--are not allowed in her twisted worldview...

Duplicity, deceit, and lies.

The "anti-gun" crowd are all control-freak sociopaths that think they are exempt from the very rules they impose on the rest of us...
You don't understand; she is one of the ruling elite and is therefore qualified mentally to carry a firearm. We, the subjects of the ruling elite, are not to be trusted with anything more lethal than a water pistol. (End of sarcastic, but true, comment)

Do you who are older not remember a certain politician making the comment that "America's best and brightest did not go to Vietnam"? That, folks, is the mindset we are facing in the Brady Bunch, Bloomberg and associates, and a whole raft of fellow travellers.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Keep your spawn west of the Colorado 'n we won't have a problem. 'Come across Yuma Crossing 'n make a scene... 'n you'll get arrested for disorderly conduct. Your one claim to fame seems to be centered on being a breed-sow. 'Only proves some men will mate with anything... :uhoh: