• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Self Defense?

daddy4count

imported post

Why do you feel the need to pontificate your personal opinion when nobody here is breaking any laws or bothering you at all?

Would it help if we all solemnly swear NEVER to use our weapons to DEFEND YOU OR YOUR FAMILY?

If you get your way and nobody is legally allowed to carry a gun anymore... do you think the dangerous criminals will comply all of a sudden?

eye95

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Why don't you people consider pepper spray or a stun gun?

You do not need a gun to protect yourself!
Don't you think that ought to be our choice? After all, this is America, the bastion of Liberty. If you do not believe in Liberty, you can find like-minded people who live in nations that were not founded on the principles of Liberty.

Liberty includes my recognizing that you have the right to your opinion that I should not have my Liberty. It also includes my right to write you off as someone who is reacting based on emotion and not ration, prompting me to ignore everything else you say.

I would encourage others to ignore eric...er...this poster, as she is clearly just trying to be disruptive.

ecocks

imported post

OK, I'm convinced this is one of our former trolling posters who racheted their rhetoric up a notch or three trying to bait some folks into some awkward quotes.

Rottie

imported post

Why do the police need guns when they are rarely the victims of any crimes? I need a gun because I will meet the criminal before I need the police. On another note, what do you mean by "You people?"

Aaron1124

imported post

MILLIONMOMMARCH wrote:
Why don't you people consider pepper spray or a stun gun?

You do not need a gun to protect yourself!
I carry a taser and pepper spray as well as a firearm. Different weapons for different levels of force.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Professional grade troll = MILLIONMOMMARCH

Let her dry up and blow away.

Yata hey