• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Banned for open carrying

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I can't tell what you are talking about from the limited information in your post and thread title.

Tell me more.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
i didnt even post it that many time

and it was in response to obama bashing

You might

1) contact the moderators and make peace over the banning, and

2) think a bit before posting anything like that again--anything even in the vicinity of somehow remotely being arguably racist or anti-Semitic. Meaning, ifyou mind the forum etiquette, they might let you hang around.

flagellum

imported post

As a constructive way to help you not be banned again, or unlock your profile:

1.Use grammar. Periods especially, they are needed to end sentences.

2. Put more substance in your posts, most of your posts have very little input/information and often times are about things that nobody really cares about/irrelevant, like open carrying a.454 or a crossbow.

3. Implying that Jews/Bush did 9/11 obviously isn't going to go well here, I don't even need to explain that.

Hunterdave

imported post

Eye,

Respectfully, you still have it posted and the moderator has it posted. I did it for
the same reason, to show why he should be banned and why he was banned.
It's just as offensive to me, but so is Eric being back.

I just wanted people to know, that's it!

eye95

imported post

It is posted in the thread only where it was originally posted and only for the purpose of guaranteeing that the site owners would see it. That thread is now locked.

However your point is well-taken. I will remove the only copy of the image that I have the power to remove--if I can.