• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you tired of the Walmart Post?

Are you sick of the "Wallyworld" post?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Good for the Cause

• Shut up and go home!

• Total voters

zekester

imported post

I have read every Walmart post there is.....It is common knowledge to most of us what the policy is, and how to deal with it. Well that is what it is.....deal with it.....if you are on this forum, take the time to do some research....find what you need, take the actions needed, and if you have a problem contact someone.

I am sorry if I come off bitter, but over and over, we find people with issues with Wallyworld, and over and over, it is the same ole thing.

It would be different if it were in a state like mine that is fighting for pre-emption, but you can scroll down the post in certain states, which it happens over and over again.

If you in certain states have this problem then do us all a favour and fight the damn thing. I just think if I see another wallyworld story I am going to bust!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks for letting me vent!!

ecocks

imported post

ERIC! You're back despite the ban!?!

What a true revolutionary!

You and Che' man, you'd be brothers in spirit, I'm sure.

Hunterdave

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
lost 20 bucks in the slots in vegas came home and i was banned

wtf:cuss:
erichonda30 wrote:
This is why you were banned!!!

He posted a 2pics that implied that President Bush and "Jews" had the
planes flown into the World Trade Center.

eye95

imported post

Please describe it rather than post it. That image is in too many threads and it too painful to too many people to be used in such a way.

This is a request, not a demand. You are free to ignore it, but please remove the image from your posts. Thank you.

eye95

imported post

eric, I am not talking to you. Nor will I. I am asking Dave to remove the images. The only thing I'd like you to remove is yourself. Moving on. Permanently.

Huck

imported post

zekester wrote:
I have read every Walmart post there is.....It is common knowledge to most of us what the policy is, and how to deal with it. Well that is what it is.....deal with it.....if you are on this forum, take the time to do some research....find what you need, take the actions needed, and if you have a problem contact someone.

I am sorry if I come off bitter, but over and over, we find people with issues with Wallyworld, and over and over, it is the same ole thing.

It would be different if it were in a state like mine that is fighting for pre-emption, but you can scroll down the post in certain states, which it happens over and over again.

If you in certain states have this problem then do us all a favour and fight the damn thing. I just think if I see another wallyworld story I am going to bust!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks for letting me vent!!
I hear ya Zeke! It's obvious that Wallyworld is not OC friendly no matter what their corporate HQ says. So why doOCers, or anyone else for that matter,insist on going there? Personally, I dont like Wallyworld and hav'nt set foot in one for the last 9 years even though there's a superstore right here in Evanston. It aint like you cant find what you need at real stores anyway.

Yeah, I'm tired of the endless "was asked to leave Wal-Mart because I was OCing" posts too.

wolffe

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
walmart is a f ing anti american store

dont shop there ever
I will direct this question at all others as well. How is wal-mart anti-american?

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

I will never stop someone who wants to pay more than they have to. Free market at work.

And if you are boycotting Wal-Mart and still find stuff cheap, then you have my respect.

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

wolffe wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:

dont shop there ever
I will direct this question at all others as well. How is wal-mart anti-american?
A man started his own business and it grew into the single largest retailer in the country employing over 1.3 million people. It is the epitome of the American dream, free market ideals, and entrepreneurial spirit.

How is that anti-american? Because in the USSA, what's yours should be mine at no cost or effort to me.

Haters gonna hate, but show me one instance of Wal-Mart corruption that was the fault of the company and not an employee working outside the rules for his own benefit.

ecocks

imported post

wolffe wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:

dont shop there ever
LOL - you got me, I love it and have no problems at the four stores nearest to me.

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

keep buying crap from china they will own us and take over and take your guns

maybe not in your lifetime but your grandkids

walmart cannot employ everyone in the country when theres no manufacturing jobs at all here