• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you tired of the Walmart Post?

Are you sick of the "Wallyworld" post?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Good for the Cause

• Shut up and go home!

• Total voters

wolffe

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
and when you buy you kids/ grand kids toys there with lead and heavy metals and toxic chemicals they get sick you can be proud of youself
Then tell your Cong-ress to eliminate the extremely heavy corporate taxes and restrictions, and I'm sure wal-mart would be more than happy to set up manufacturing centers in the U.S. as soon as it becomes economically plausible. You seem to think Corporations such as wal-mart are the enemy, when they are not.

They are simply reacting to the economic situation in America, it is such that Congress has effectively reduced almost all incentive to set up business in America.

ecocks

imported post

Oh Eric, how disappointing.

Google Che and see if you can't find what I was talking about.

Some research exercises would do you a world of good bro'.

Haz.

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
keep buying crap from china they will own us and take over and take your guns

maybe not in your lifetime but your grandkids

walmart cannot employ everyone in the country when theres no manufacturing jobs at all here

Hi Guys.

This is what get's meriled in the land of no guns, Down Under. Wehave a large multinational, "We sell everything including the kitchen sink" retail company move into the area claimingit willcreate hundreds of local jobs. Its happening all the time in nearly every country town and city.

The local council members fall over themselves passing these applications and the deal is done. Thanks for the tickets to Disney World and the first class airline tickets.

The locally owned and run stores like, groceries, hardware, fruit shop which actually sells FRESH FRUIT not some imported crap that has been frozen for 12 months, shoe- shop, selling shoes that used to be made in Aus, and the rest all go under and lay off their many dozens of employees. Manufacturing factories supplying these local stores sack staff and close because the multinational company import their crap from cheap labour countries like China, and the crap they sell us is not much cheaper than what the locally produced goods cost and if it works its not for long anyway?

Our town now is a ghost town. I could post pics but you all know whatghost townslook like as this is happening all over the USA.

I eventually have to go to this new store and buy some much needed provisionsbecause the local guy has gone and what mostly happens at this place?

I buy what I need and nearly every time I have to wait 20 minutes or so to get served. Why?Because only one or two of the twenty something, obviously built for no useful purpose or reason other thanto forma barrier at the front of the store,"UNMANED" checkouts are actually manned by a human being. Their now puting in SELF SERVE CHECKOUTS, where are these 2 jobs going?

Where are the hundreds of jobs/employees? I am patient and polite, its not the girls fault no one works there except herself, the manager, and a few relieving staff. One day after exchanging pleasentries with no response remarked to the girl on th checkout, "Well it wouldn't hurt you to at least say thank you." She replied; "Thank you iswritten on your reciept." She never added; "Now, F#@k off." I suppose I can be gratefull for that.

If we keep supporting these stores whosupply us withcheap crap from China and we eventually loose all our manufacturing abilities and the majority of us loose our jobs because of this, who will be able to afford to buy even the cheap crap they import?

Our government isproposingthe banning recreational fishing for up to three miles off shore off the entire east coast of Aus, to appease the Greens and secure their votes. While this is happening theJapanes are killing Humpback whales down under for research?

"walmart cannot employ everyone in the country when theres no manufacturing jobs at all here"

Neither can anyone spend money at walmart unless they have an income. It will eventually come full circle mate.

Haz.

Superlite27

imported post

Welcme back Eric.

While others have just said, "I will ignore you" without posting a reason, I will at least, inform you of the reason I will now be avoiding you. Your irrelevant post of a tinfoil hat wearer's obsession wasn't really a big deal to me. I've seen tons of fixated folks who can only view a subject from one point of view. They're a dime-a-dozen. One more doesn't ruin my day.

What does, is your selfish effect of sucking the oxygen out of a room.

Let's say I ask a question "What does subject A mean in relation to subject B."

SUDDENLY, Eric appears in the thread screaming about how subject C relates to subject B.

The rest of the thread is an all out yelling match about the attributes of subject C.

Gee, thanks THREADSTEALER. You sure are polite and courteous to those who take the time to ask a question or pose asubject for discussion. Look at this very thread. How many are discussing what the OP intended to discuss? I'm sure he wonders why he posted the subject in the first place. I know in my thread, you effectively showed up, posted pointless and irrelevant photos of Bush and 911, and effectively had MY thread locked. What the hell is the point in starting a thread around here if Eric is around to get it locked?

Thanks a lot.Your selfish antics and childlike behavior really makes your presence enjoyable. You're like the oblivious drunk at a child's birthday party. Because of your obnoxious behavior, nobody is having fun, yet you are the only one who doesn't notice.

Now, I'm not one to leave a burnout without sweeping up the tiremarks, so I will say I have no problems if you actively attempt to discuss a topic relevant to the OP's point. I'm not a pedantic stickler who will go to great lengths to never, ever, never-ever talk to you again solely for maintaining principle. I can compromise with my own tenets and will engage you in conversation. But, for the time being, when you show up, I will go away unless you start having some consideration for others and the effects your posts have on them.

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

Haz. wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
keep buying crap from china they will own us and take over and take your guns

maybe not in your lifetime but your grandkids

walmart cannot employ everyone in the country when theres no manufacturing jobs at all here

Hi Guys.

This is what get's meriled in the land of no guns, Down Under. Wehave a large multinational, "We sell everything including the kitchen sink" retail company move into the area claimingit willcreate hundreds of local jobs. Its happening all the time in nearly every country town and city.

The local council members fall over themselves passing these applications and the deal is done. Thanks for the tickets to Disney World and the first class airline tickets.

The locally owned and run stores like, groceries, hardware, fruit shop which actually sells FRESH FRUIT not some imported crap that has been frozen for 12 months, shoe- shop, selling shoes that used to be made in Aus, and the rest all go under and lay off their many dozens of employees. Manufacturing factories supplying these local stores sack staff and close because the multinational company import their crap from cheap labour countries like China, and the crap they sell us is not much cheaper than what the locally produced goods cost and if it works its not for long anyway?

Our town now is a ghost town. I could post pics but you all know whatghost townslook like as this is happening all over the USA.

I eventually have to go to this new store and buy some much needed provisionsbecause the local guy has gone and what mostly happens at this place?

I buy what I need and nearly every time I have to wait 20 minutes or so to get served. Why?Because only one or two of the twenty something, obviously built for no useful purpose or reason other thanto forma barrier at the front of the store,"UNMANED" checkouts are actually manned by a human being. Their now puting in SELF SERVE CHECKOUTS, where are these 2 jobs going?

Where are the hundreds of jobs/employees? I am patient and polite, its not the girls fault no one works there except herself, the manager, and a few relieving staff. One day after exchanging pleasentries with no response remarked to the girl on th checkout, "Well it wouldn't hurt you to at least say thank you." She replied; "Thank you iswritten on your reciept." She never added; "Now, F#@k off." I suppose I can be gratefull for that.

If we keep supporting these stores whosupply us withcheap crap from China and we eventually loose all our manufacturing abilities and the majority of us loose our jobs because of this, who will be able to afford to buy even the cheap crap they import?

Our government isproposingthe banning recreational fishing for up to three miles off shore off the entire east coast of Aus, to appease the Greens and secure their votes. While this is happening theJapanes are killing Humpback whales down under for research?

"walmart cannot employ everyone in the country when theres no manufacturing jobs at all here"

Neither can anyone spend money at walmart unless they have an income. It will eventually come full circle mate.

Haz.

thanks haz for seeing what i see:celebrate

what im trying to get accross is this has alot to do with open carry and owing a gun period because by supporting china you are digging americas grave

withing a few years china will be selling cars here for very low prices

seting us up for a communist takeover by china they will take your guns and any other freedom you have

i dont know even why we trade with china or how long we have been?

but they ban going to communist cuba?

thanks haz for seeing what i see

flagellum

imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
You're like the oblivious drunk at a child's birthday party. Because of your obnoxious behavior, nobody is having fun, yet you are the only one who doesn't notice.
I actually laughed when I read this, mostly because it is so true.

buster81

imported post

ericfrompahrump wrote:
buster81 wrote:
Everyone get the message from Eric before he gets banned again.

Walmart is bad. Unions are great.

Hey Eric, where do you shop?
what is it that im shoping for?
Any of the things that Walmart has. They have clothes, shoes, kitchenware, hardware, sporting goods, food, electronics, pet supplies, baby stuff, furniture, cosmetics, a pharmacy, household supplies, a photo lab, toys, and I'm sure other stuff that I haven't mentioned. Where do you buy any of it?

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

I like to buy my ammunition at Wal Mart, and support those evil Chinese companies importing their products for sale at Wal Mart, like Winchester, Remington, and especially Federal ($9.47/box 9mm!). I like getting great deals on all this commie ammo!

Oh, yeah.... that's right... I forgot.... Those are all AMERICAN manufacturers! :celebrate

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ruger wrote:
I like to buy my ammunition at Wal Mart, and support those evil Chinese companies importing their products for sale at Wal Mart, like Winchester, Remington, and especially Federal ($9.47/box 9mm!). I like getting great deals on all this commie ammo!

Oh, yeah.... that's right... I forgot.... Those are all AMERICAN manufacturers! :celebrate
i buy my ammo online for ALOT less than you are getting it a Chinamart.:lol:

LV XD9

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Ruger wrote:

May I ask what onlinestore(s) are selling 9mm ammo for cheaper than $9.47 (plus tax) for a box of 50? I've looked around before, but the shipping always raised the price back up to what I'm paying locally (or higher, in some cases.)

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

LV XD9 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Ruger wrote:

May I ask what onlinestore(s) are selling 9mm ammo for cheaper than $9.47 (plus tax) for a box of 50? I've looked around before, but the shipping always raised the price back up to what I'm paying locally (or higher, in some cases.)

Same here. Unless you buy in major quantities, which I can seldom afford to do.

LV XD9

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
I buy it a 1000 rounds or more at a whack. shipping is free.:D

Okay. Can you tell us at leastone of the websites that offers such low pricing on orders as small as 1000 rounds? Even with free shipping and buying 1K rounds at a time, I still haven't found a site that's cheap enough to justify ordering from them instead of buying locally.

Please note that I'm not trying to be argumentative at all - I'm just trying to find a good deal for myself and my father, who also shoots 9mm. Thanks.

erichonda30

Banned
imported post

buster81 wrote:
ericfrompahrump wrote:
buster81 wrote:
Everyone get the message from Eric before he gets banned again.

Walmart is bad. Unions are great.

Hey Eric, where do you shop?
what is it that im shoping for?
Any of the things that Walmart has. They have clothes, shoes, kitchenware, hardware, sporting goods, food, electronics, pet supplies, baby stuff, furniture, cosmetics, a pharmacy, household supplies, a photo lab, toys, and I'm sure other stuff that I haven't mentioned. Where do you buy any of it?
i buy clothes at american worker if they have american made jeans and american made t shirts under wear socks and my favorite redwing boots also american made food comes from albertsons pet stuff from the pet store furniture from ashley also american made dont use any drugs i print my own pictures

basicly i avoid that crappy store theres plenty of stores to buy american

in the movie idiocracy there is only a costco and carls jr those are the only places for food and shoping thats where we will be if everyone continues to support walmart

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

gutshot wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
ammoman.com
Right now the cheapest 9mm listed on ammoman.com is Russian Steel cased, Lead core bullets, berdan primed for $239/1000. That's $12/box of 50, including shipping. If that's your idea of a bargain maybe I should be selling to you. No thanks. This is typical of ammoman.com prices and the reason I don't buy there or even look anymore. WW is at least $2.50/box cheaper and you get Winchester white box.
They have specials once in a while , that's when I stock up. I would rather give my business & my money to the little guy anyways.

Normally I buy 9mm practice rounds & NATO 5.56mm SS109-M855 / 62 Grain Green tip Penetrator rounds from Ammoman. I bet you can't get SS109 at Wally world, but I got 4000 rounds of it in the basement & another 2000 rounds coming.

Haz.

imported post

Ericfrompahrump wrote;

"
withing a few years china will be selling cars here for very low prices
"
Slightly off topic but worth you guys knowing whats going on down under. Our government doesnt seem to care about our jobs and manufacturing here is going down the gurgler fast.

Cheap is not always better. We have people here in the mining industry earning $150,000 +per year buying cheap crap like this when they can easily afford to buy Aussie and American made? I personally know them and have worked with them. They think this is greatbelieving they have achieved something spectacular in saving a few thousand dollars.This will wreckour economey.

This is what to expect in the USA before too long. We have lost many thousands of motorvehicle jobs over the last 2 years and now this.

Cars made in China here now. Started selling this year.Our Australianbuilt and American built cars and 4X4's sell for around $40 to $80 thousand dollars depending on make and model.My daughters Jeep Cherokee is one of the best of threevehicles we own.

25 June 2009, Chines built and imported into Australia a 4X4 duel cab V240, Ex360andSA220 ute drive away . . . . $23990 / $26990

http://www.greatwallmotors.com.au/default.asp?action=article&ID=21659

The V240 4x2 will sell in Australia for a class leading $23,990 on road with the 4x4 option costing a modest $3,000 extra, while the SA220 will sell for a remarkable $18,990 on road. Both vehicles offer buyers superior equipment levels, including electric windows, alloy wheels, leather trimmed seats and air conditioning and a genuine opportunity to enter the new car market at the equivalent of a second-hand price.

Haz.