• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Das auto Weenie

TechnoWeenie

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Nebulis01 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
I sell them, I install them, I have a few on my truck if/when I need them. They're all amber.
Does WA law regulate purple and green lighting or just red/blue and white strobe?
I've always wanted a purple and green light bar...
Any flashing lights other than turn signals/4 way flashers unless otherwise specified are verboten.
How do you get around it with amber flashy's.
They're not purple, nor blue, nor green, nor red, nor abused....

Metalhead47

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Nebulis01 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
I sell them, I install them, I have a few on my truck if/when I need them. They're all amber.
Does WA law regulate purple and green lighting or just red/blue and white strobe?
I've always wanted a purple and green light bar...
Any flashing lights other than turn signals/4 way flashers unless otherwise specified are verboten.
How do you get around it with amber flashy's.

+1 yeah I thought amber strobes were OK, I want to put some on my trailer for that inevitable night my wife has to come rescue me on the side of a dark country road.

Quilbilly

imported post

Come on guys, this has NOTHING to do with OC.

It is a nice truck though. Mainsails rig is pretty sharp also.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Quilbilly wrote:
Come on guys, this has NOTHING to do with OC.

Is this a proper OC rig for my AR pistol???

octruck1.jpg

Mainsail

imported post

amlevin wrote:
Is it true that black vehicles collect more bird crap?
When I had the silver Vic I took it to the car wash at lunch, and parked it under a tree when I got back. After work I walked out to find it so covered in bird poo that you could hardly tell what color it was supposed to be.