• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New 95th Assembly Candidate

professor gun

imported post

Apparently a gentleman by the name of Julian Bradley is running for the 95th District Assembly seat in Wisconsin. Does anyone know if he has a position on firearms rights or concealed carry law?

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Um, nothing on his campaign website regarding firearms/ gun rights.

Originally from Maryland--- not a gun-friendly state, but let's not jump to conclusions.

Interned at the McCain campaign in '08.

Young guy, ~29 y.o.

He's got one helluva impressive 'fro too!
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

professor gun

imported post

SIGdude wrote:
If this guy said he was totally for 2a and constitutional carry I would vote for him based on that and the super 'fro alone.
If he supports our Second Amendment rights and concealed carry I will volunteer to work for his campaign.