• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introduction and a Question

Aaron1124

imported post

In Greenwater, the "No shooting" signs were posted by Pierce County, on Pierce County property. The US Forest Service has jurisdiction over most of the other areas out there.

jeeper1

imported post

If you like exploding targets then think "Tannerite". I have some and it's a blast figuratively and literally.

Trigger Dr

imported post

daddy4count wrote:
are there places where I can shot objects other than metal plates or paper targets (example: old tv's, printers, just random junk) that's safe?
Remember to clean up your mess... ;)

Leaving that kind of stuff strewn about is a good way to get places closed to shooters.

I'm stoked to find out if 70 is really open for shooting again... if so I know where I'm taking the kids next weekend!!!!!!
I and my huntin partner were shooting up there today 6/11/10

daddy4count

imported post

We saw the signs on the way in... big red ones that now read "Shoot Responsibly"

If I hadn't been looking for it I might have assumed they still said no shooting...

I know where I'm taking the kids this summer!

Maybe we should organize a OC meet-and-shoot up there this summer..?