• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat June 12th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat June 12th 9:30 AM

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233-1409 map
(804) 290-0713‎

Our feathered friends depend on us and the opportunities to interact with mommies and week-end daddies is only limited by our crusty offerings.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat June 12th 9:30 AM

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

3620 Mayland Court
Richmond, VA 23233-1409 map
(804) 290-0713‎

Our feathered friends depend on us and the opportunities to interact with mommies and week-end daddies is only limited by our crusty offerings.

Yata hey
Afraid I can't make it this week GS. I'll be editing todays interview until Midnight or so, then I have to head back to the farm.

I have a lot of work but to be honest, if I don't get away from the damned noise, I'm gonna lose what little mind is left.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

There are only 25-26 hours in each day. :D

It takes time to do what you are doing and it is appreciated.
Wish there was something I could do beyond giving moral support.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Actually...the noise I was talking about is cars, children, sirens, planes, weedeaters, lawn mowers...did I mention cars

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Actually...the noise I was talking about is cars, children, sirens, planes, weedeaters, lawn mowers...did I mention cars
Uncle Walt referred to "the varied carols I hear" but that was over 150 years ago - he too might have been insulted by the cacophony on Jeff Davis Hwy.

He said a few other things too - "Squads gather everywhere by common consent, and arm" that still have pointed meaning.

Yata hey