• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And this shall be added...

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Cool toy, Kinda like a tazer, you really want to know if it works by pointing it at your arms, but you know curiosity kills the cat!

Big Boy

imported post

They need to use this on a dead pig and post the vid.

If this is true I would have thought the military to be way more involved with it...

nrepuyan

imported post

Big Boy wrote:
They need to use this on a dead pig and post the vid.

If this is true I would have thought the military to be way more involved with it...

one reason they may not be involved with it is cause it's the japanese [go figure] who have made it....

i plan on getting one just because well....ITS A LASER!

goalseter88

imported post

nrepuyan, you should check out the torch light that the company that makes that laser has. the light has 4100 lumens and is only 300 bucks. you can spend 200 on a surefire light and they i think their best is only 175 or somewhere near that. it cook eggs and even light paper on fire.

its a survival kit. that and a gun you be ok. you could use your gun for defense and hunting and the flashlight to cook with, start fires, and i guess use for light

nrepuyan

imported post

goalseter88 wrote:
nrepuyan, you should check out the torch light that the company that makes that laser has. the light has 4100 lumens and is only 300 bucks. you can spend 200 on a surefire light and they i think their best is only 175 or somewhere near that. it cook eggs and even light paper on fire.

its a survival kit. that and a gun you be ok. you could use your gun for defense and hunting and the flashlight to cook with, start fires, and i guess use for light

lol it's battery life is only 5 mins tho...