• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fayetteville Area OC meet

ainfantry7

For sure going to be there...Just need to type it into my GPS...

On another note...Just bought a Bushmaster BA-50 .50 BMG...Mounted an Eotech on it right after I got it...

70 rounds...$280 with military discount...I'm hurting...haha.

razor_baghdad

IHOP Fayetteville

Met 12 new friends last night!!

Mr French from GRNC.ORG was in attendance as well as a few lurkers from here.

Educated the Manager of IHOP, as she had a few good questions and is totally 2A OC friendly. She took an OC card to keep on file for worried customers in the future. There were a few funny looks but all in all none were overtly 'afraid'.....:eek:

Saw a good friend of mine there who owns a new range in Bunnlevel/Lillington. He retires in 10 days and will be fulltime at the range after that. Website is http://www.range37.com/index.html

pics coming from ainfantry7 soon!