• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

asparagus festival Hart, Michigan

B

Bikenut

imported post

I never could understand the asparagus thing.... I mean... isn't one Gus enough? Does anyone really need a spara Gus?

:D

Ok... it wasn't that great a joke.... best I can do this late in the afternoon.:p

tjbeggs

imported post

Did any of you come? I live in Hart and didn't know anything was going on but this morning I was talking guns with a friend and the county prosecutor asked if we had heard about the open carriers at the Festival. He said he didn't get any calls about it and said that it is perfectly legal since there are no laws against it. So I know where he stands. I was going to ask him after Sunday school if the Local LEO's were on the same page but I didn't get to him before he left. I will talk to him later.

cabman1

imported post

tjbeggs wrote:
Did any of you come? I live in Hart and didn't know anything was going on but this morning I was talking guns with a friend and the county prosecutor asked if we had heard about the open carriers at the Festival. He said he didn't get any calls about it and said that it is perfectly legal since there are no laws against it. So I know where he stands. I was going to ask him after Sunday school if the Local LEO's were on the same page but I didn't get to him before he left. I will talk to him later.

If he has more questions please feel free to have him contact Michigan Open Carry at Leadership@miopencarry.org.
We would be more then willing to answer any question's anyone has.