• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin ABC 16 News - Open carry picnic in Seymour, Sunday, June 13, 12-4 PM

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12636253- with embedded video report

Open carry picnic comes to SeymourPosted:

wnRenderDate('Friday, June 11, 2010 3:46 PM EST', '', true);

Jun 11, 2010 3:46 PM EDT[/i]

Town of Seymour (Press Release) - [/b]Sandwiches aren't the only thing being packed for a local picnic.

An open carry picnic is being held Sunday at the Town of Seymour Park. There will be food, speakers and a chance to network with other firearm owners. The event is open for anyone looking to learn more about the second amendment.

"If you want to carry that's wonderful, if you want to come and learn about the laws before your comfortable, that's what our goal is to make sure people are aware of what the laws are and get them comfortable in choosing a firearm and how they wish to carry," says Annette Olson, The Uninfringed Liberty Group.

A similar event was held in Glenwood City last August. Around 600 people showed up to that event.

If you're interested in attending, the event runs from noon until four and is at the Town of Seymour Park.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

This is AWESOME. But one point that they are missing is that WE are raising money for the Bolton Refuge House, a shelter for female victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.

My message.... You can't beat a woman who shoots.

One of NRA's seminars, REFUSE TO BE A VICTMN

And a qoute from the DC v. Heller case, ".....that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon."